Danny Drinkwater

xPetrCechx

I'll welcome him with open arms that's for sure because of our thin squad and to be frank it's not my money anyway. However I have a really bad feeling that if he signs he will be the last arriving in this window. Hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Ryan Fong said:

Oh, I thought you were mocking those so called "In The Knows". Nvm my bad, thanks for sharing the info. Any other transfer insights?

No probs. Hes usually good and was right about Bakayoko, so pretty reliable.

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Why is funny? Humans do work at Chelsea, who will have friends and family, so to laugh at some one who says they have a friend who works there is nothing short of arrogant.

What else can you tell us about Chelsea? 

13 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Why is funny? Humans do work at Chelsea, who will have friends and family, so to laugh at some one who says they have a friend who works there is nothing short of arrogant.

How can a player have a medical at Chelsea without anyone realising we agreed a fee with Leicester. It's nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Most medicals are a determining factor in the fee and whether it is realised

So we can pull any player in, give him a medical than make an offer to his team? Has it ever worked that way?? Wouldn't that be classified as tapping up?

11 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

So we can pull any player in, give him a medical than make an offer to his team? Has it ever worked that way?? Wouldn't that be classified as tapping up?

You don't buy a second hand car without getting it checked over. There’s no standard medical as such – every club has its own way of doing things. Usually a player being transferred to our club will undergo a two-day medical after an informal agreement. Clubs agree things way before the media or us minions are informed.

Listen, I don't care if it is a load of bollocks, I am passing on information from a previously reliable source

I find it hard to believe, although I do hope it's true.

Mostly, the fee is first agreed and then the club owning the player allows him to have a medical. Considering the stance of Leicester on Drinkwater, I find it hard to believe they'll allow him to have a medical without getting the proper fee they want, if they do want to sell him now. 

I don't think this is happening personally, but stranger things have happened.