Danny Drinkwater

xPetrCechx

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Whichever midfielder we buy will be 4th choice anyways. Will we really pay as much for Drinkwater as we did for Bakayoko?

I reckon if not the same not far off it. We are in the worst possible position we could be in, this isn't us going to another club stacked with options, this is us going to another club with the bare bones of a squad.

This is what happens with incompetence.

Just now, Dingus said:

Bakayoko and Morata were replacements for Matic and Costa - they are not upgrades. Upgrades would have been keeping Matic/Costa whilst getting in the other two.

Only opinions matey but imho i think Bakayoko and Morata are upgrades , back up replacements will be Drinkwater/Barkley - Llorente 

31 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We will, they hold all the cards, the only cards we hold are the jokers.

Lets hope that the jokers are wild , and we pull in something tasty from the pack or this deck will fold.

190 - Since August 2015, Danny Drinkwater has made more tackles in the Premier League than any other English player. Bulldog.

3 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

“If Danny comes to Chelsea, (Tiemoue) Bakayoko has cost £40million, Kante everybody loves. 

“Is he going to get a game with Fabregas as well? 

“If I was Danny I'd go somewhere where I would play personally.”

:lol: Tells players not to join and no doubt somewhere down the line, he'll say we have a lack of squad depth. Joke!

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Danny Drinkwater to Chelsea: Leicester star should snub move, I’d go elsewhere - ray Wilkins

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/641113/Chelsea-transfer-news-Leicester-Danny-Drinkwater-snub-Ray-Wilkins-Gossip-News

In our ⚽️⚽️  What did he said . We must sign him

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Danny Drinkwater to Chelsea: Leicester star should snub move, I’d go elsewhere - ray Wilkins

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/641113/Chelsea-transfer-news-Leicester-Danny-Drinkwater-snub-Ray-Wilkins-Gossip-News

At 27 he probably feels he is reaching his prime and the chance at joining a big club may not come round again. He obviously backs himself to make an impression and take any chances that come his way.

If it doesn't work out and he struggles for game time, he could easily find a club like Leicester to move to in a couple of seasons time and still be on the right side of 30.

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

At 27 he probably feels he is reaching his prime and the chance at joining a big club may not come round again. He obviously backs himself to make an impression and take any chances that come his way.

If it doesn't work out and he struggles for game time, he could easily find a club like Leicester to move to in a couple of seasons time and still be on the right side of 30.

So what you're basically saying is that we're going to sign Drinkwater from Leicester to be this "4th choice bench option", only to get rid of him in a couple of years time to a team like Leicester because he's struggling for gametime?

Remind me why we're potentially signing him again......?

10 minutes ago, Dingus said:

So what you're basically saying is that we're going to sign Drinkwater from Leicester to be this "4th choice bench option", only to get rid of him in a couple of years time to a team like Leicester because he's struggling for gametime?

Remind me why we're potentially signing him again......?

Because we fucked up and have no one else to come instead of him.