Danny Drinkwater

xPetrCechx

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The price they're demanding looks to be £40m. I cannot imagine we'll go close to that. Rightfully so.

Oh we will. Because we're desperate.

Chelsea Football Club. Desperate to sign Danny Drinkwater.

13 minutes ago, Dingus said:

The mere fact you've all convinced yourselves this would be a good signing is a clear indication of the club's poor dealings within this transfer window.

Haha ok. Give me modric then . 

Do you have solution? 

Poor dealings hahahah 

you are a burnley fan?

2 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Haha ok. Give me modric then . 

Do you have solution? 

Poor dealings hahahah 

you are a burnley fan?

You don't even make any sense with the posts you write.

Danny Drinkwater is not the signing our club should be aspiring to.

Krychowiak for example is heading to West Brom on loan. Are you suggesting Drinkwater is a better player than him?

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's injured, out for months apparently, it would be like buying nobody for midfield, makes no sense.

Whichever midfielder we buy will be 4th choice anyways. Will we really pay as much for Drinkwater as we did for Bakayoko?

30 minutes ago, Dingus said:

The mere fact you've all convinced yourselves this would be a good signing is a clear indication of the club's poor dealings within this transfer window.

Mmm in the big picture of the squad we have for this season and August 30th , to get a homegrown midfielder who knows the league and already know's Kante seems like a decent enough squad option , but agree in general the club's dealings in this window thus so far have been poor, 2bh i think Bakayoko+Morata are upgrades but the rest of the outs-ins poor.

Just now, mccg said:

Mmm in the big picture of the squad we have for this season and August 30th , to get a homegrown midfielder who knows the league and already know's Kante seems like a decent enough squad option , but agree in general the club's dealings in this window thus so far have been poor, 2bh i think Bakayoko+Morata are upgrades but the rest of the outs-ins poor.

Bakayoko and Morata were replacements for Matic and Costa - they are not upgrades. Upgrades would have been keeping Matic/Costa whilst getting in the other two.

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The price they're demanding looks to be £40m. I cannot imagine we'll go close to that. Rightfully so.

Fantasy football money m8 40 mill is the new 20 mill , Leicester don't need to sell so they can kinda put what price they want and rightly so i guess , awkward when player wants to go tho