Renato Sanches

What's not to like about this kid? Bags of energy, combative, eye for a pass, quick with the ball at his feet. He possesses a lovely hesitation/change of direction, exquisite agility and balance.

Safe to say he reminds me of Michael Essien. Not much of a goal threat but deadly as a central mid general type.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Actually if this happens then you got to give it to the board. 

Selling Matic and getting depth like him for loan. 

I get it, Bayern don't want to sell. But at least we get some depth for this season and next season we can more then likely get a new CM....or buy him if it goes well and Bayern agrees. 

Next year we can buy Tielemans from Monaco for 80million+ euros.

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea will announce the arrival of Renato Sanches tomorrow. Loan with option to buy.

According to the Portuguese newspaper A Bola , the agreement is Reached.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/chelsea-ata-llegada-renato-sanches-20170730.html

Bola quote daily express.

no hope he will sign for Milan 

Apparently Carlo just said he's not leaving. Makes sense considering we only inquired about him last week. If we were interested we'd have made an inquiry a while ago. 

seriously WTF is going on this window??? Every player we are even loosely linked with is unavailable the moment we are linked with them... Either that or they decide to join a direct rival.

This is starting to feel a lot like 2016. Unable to strengthen a squad that is already so thin.

We've lost so much depth at a time when we need it most! 

The only saving grace is we are being linked with the right types of people Sandro, Sanches, Van Dijk etc are the types of players who make us better not just fill the void left by departing players.

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

What's gives you that impression may I ask?

Just gut feeling, I don't know :) Might do something with Matić leaving or just me hoping for things to get better :D 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You