Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Renato Sanches

LondonsFinest
Followers 0

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

No,because Michy,Moses,Alonso gave him the optinions maybe it was not great but still we had good movement of the ball.

I am talking about games when Fabregas is bad under pressure. If the team is not helping him and giving him necessary cover, then he will be exposed. Same applies to both. Like, I said not disregarding Sanches but too early to say he is better under pressure than Fabregas when most teams he has played for are far ahead of most teams in their respective league.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Artandur said:

If we're honestly getting £50m for matic, just chuck that right at bayern

I agree 👍 Sanches is still only a pup this kid will only get better 

I mean there must be some kind of plan here. We are short on players, and Costa together with Matic are both leaving. There is just no way we are relying on Fabregas, Kante and Baka to carry us through the whole season with all the different games. I am just going to assume that some deals are going on behind the scenes. We know for a fact there is some kind of interest in Sanches and Sandro. Hopefully both will work out.

If we do sell Matic a 28 year old coming 29 in two days for £50m and get Sanches on a loan deal I think 🤔 it would smart business from the club 

Sanches would not be a starter here. Not going to happen. He needs to go to a team where he is playing majority of games. Fabregas has already been promised more of an integral role and Kante is a sure starter and Bagayoko will start majority of games. Going to be difficult to attract a player and convince them they will get a lot of game time. Because we have 3 CM who are all of good quality. That is the predicament. Sanches, if he leaves will go Milan for sure imo.

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

Sanches would not be a starter here. Not going to happen. He needs to go to a team where he is playing majority of games. Fabregas has already been promised more of an integral role and Kante is a sure starter and Bagayoko will start majority of games. Going to be difficult to attract a player and convince them they will get a lot of game time. Because we have 3 CM who are all of good quality. That is the predicament. Sanches, if he leaves will go Milan for sure imo.

Fabregas beeing given a more integral role means we need four quality CMs, because I see him as a liability in a midfield two against top half teams and CL oposition. I think we would be alot better with 3-5-2, if Fabregas is playing. It would suprise me if Conte wants to lock himself in a 3-4-3 formation, or other variations with just two central midfielders for 60+ games.

With that said I don't want to develop a player for Bayern, I want quality/experience, instead of potential to replace Matic.

50m in the bank from Matic, lets buy Vidal then...Sanches is another talent with who needs alot of patience, trust and playtime. Wont get that at Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

50m in the bank from Matic, lets buy Vidal then...Sanches is another talent with who needs alot of patience, trust and playtime. Wont get that at Chelsea.

I wholeheartedly agree. 

He'd be given next to no time to blossom and would be the latest young talent to waste away at Stamford Bridge.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Sanches can without question strengthen the squad, he's like a young Michael Essien. We will need someone like that for cup games and to up the competition level in training exercises. This is the perfect signing for a team demonstrating a cash strapped reluctance to buy.

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Who does Vidal displace in the pecking order?

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Vidal would cost a lot more than 50m. 

30 minutes ago, the wes said:

All Bayern want is to loan him out not sell him 

If that is their plan why would they loan him out to Chelsea or even Milan. A loan to a Bundesliga side would be ideal, much more likely to be guaranteed starter. He would also get accustomed to the league, culture, and language. This would be the best plan for a player in your long term plan. 

Bluelyon is absolutely right Sanches would need time and patience. He is far from a finished product, a loan to EPL and Chelsea is far from a good move for his development.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic