Renato Sanches

21 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Fabregas has the same issue for a long time now he is terrible under pressure. Arsenal didn't press much and we had all the time to move the ball forward. It was not Sanches fault for the goal. Bayern's positioning and movement is what costed them the goal.

He lost the ball, either way under pressure and he was at fault. Arsenal pressed him there and he lost it and they conceded.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Stats said:

He lost the ball, either way under pressure and he was at fault. Arsenal pressed him there and he lost it and they conceded.

Like i said,Bayern's positioning and movement of the ball is what costed them and also there defending was not great either.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Like i said,Bayern's positioning and movement of the ball is what costed them and also there defending was not great either.

If you are saying he is so good under pressure, he would not have lost the ball under those circumstances. Their defending was bad but the primary man at fault was Sanches. No two ways about it. He should not have lost the ball there and should have played it when he had the opportunity. That will be more of a reality check if he comes to the PL. He won't be coming here anyway. Sure of that.

Just now, Stats said:

If you are saying he is so good under pressure, he would not have lost the ball under those circumstances. Their defending was bad but the primary man at fault was Sanches. No two ways about it. He should not have lost the ball there and should have played it when he had the opportunity. That will be more of a reality check if he comes to the PL. He won't be coming here anyway. Sure of that.

What do you want him to do? If the of ball movement is bad there is nothing he can do there.

13 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

What do you want him to do? If the of ball movement is bad there is nothing he can do there.

You can say the same with Fabregas then.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

No,because Michy,Moses,Alonso gave him the optinions maybe it was not great but still we had good movement of the ball.

I am talking about games when Fabregas is bad under pressure. If the team is not helping him and giving him necessary cover, then he will be exposed. Same applies to both. Like, I said not disregarding Sanches but too early to say he is better under pressure than Fabregas when most teams he has played for are far ahead of most teams in their respective league.

30 minutes ago, Artandur said:

If we're honestly getting £50m for matic, just chuck that right at bayern

I agree 👍 Sanches is still only a pup this kid will only get better 

I mean there must be some kind of plan here. We are short on players, and Costa together with Matic are both leaving. There is just no way we are relying on Fabregas, Kante and Baka to carry us through the whole season with all the different games. I am just going to assume that some deals are going on behind the scenes. We know for a fact there is some kind of interest in Sanches and Sandro. Hopefully both will work out.

Sanches would not be a starter here. Not going to happen. He needs to go to a team where he is playing majority of games. Fabregas has already been promised more of an integral role and Kante is a sure starter and Bagayoko will start majority of games. Going to be difficult to attract a player and convince them they will get a lot of game time. Because we have 3 CM who are all of good quality. That is the predicament. Sanches, if he leaves will go Milan for sure imo.

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

Sanches would not be a starter here. Not going to happen. He needs to go to a team where he is playing majority of games. Fabregas has already been promised more of an integral role and Kante is a sure starter and Bagayoko will start majority of games. Going to be difficult to attract a player and convince them they will get a lot of game time. Because we have 3 CM who are all of good quality. That is the predicament. Sanches, if he leaves will go Milan for sure imo.

Fabregas beeing given a more integral role means we need four quality CMs, because I see him as a liability in a midfield two against top half teams and CL oposition. I think we would be alot better with 3-5-2, if Fabregas is playing. It would suprise me if Conte wants to lock himself in a 3-4-3 formation, or other variations with just two central midfielders for 60+ games.

With that said I don't want to develop a player for Bayern, I want quality/experience, instead of potential to replace Matic.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You