Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Renato Sanches

LondonsFinest
Followers 0

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me one year deal for renato is a good deal (even without option to buy)  . We will have a good player for one year who will improve our squad . And next year we will buy another cm if we can't this year .

better than being stuck with 3 midfielders for sure but not ideal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

I'm willing to take anything at the moment. We really need the numbers.

We actually really do if Matics goes am worried. Haha seriously though we need at least 3 more players at the very least.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

It has to be a loan deal + option to buy.

That would be great, just wondering what's being reported, since i can't read the article...

I havent found anything on the A Bola's website regarding Renato Sanches to Chelsea other than an article quoting the SUNDAY EXPRESS,which says that we are willing to give in to Bayern's demands to sign Sanches. Sounds like BS to me

4 minutes ago, lucashm said:

I havent found anything on the A Bola's website regarding Renato Sanches to Chelsea other than an article quoting the SUNDAY EXPRESS,which says that we are willing to give in to Bayern's demands to sign Sanches. Sounds like BS to me

Pff yes maybe 

Just now, Blue Colored Sky said:

Some shit site reports it and says that deal will happen TOMORROW or Tuesday at worst and none of the big boys have reported anything yet. I am supposed to believe that ?

I can't believe Chelsea would sanction the sale of a player to a direct rival without having a replacement.

Frustrating, a player like Dendoncker is available for peanuts in today's market and we are here wasting our time on a player who is not even that good and will not even be here a year from now IF we manage to sign him, lets just move on FFS

15 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Chelsea are understood to have lost out in the battle to sign Bayern midfielder Renato Sanches who wants to join AC Milan. (Mirror) #CFC

goodbye then

We need to filter the news a bit here, Mirror is a pathetic news paper who is not worthy of being posted here

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic