Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Renato Sanches

LondonsFinest
Followers 0

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

According to A Bola (apparently a reliable source in Portugal). Sanches to Chelsea is close.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/chelsea-ata-llegada-renato-sanches-20170730.html

Actually if this happens then you got to give it to the board. 

Selling Matic and getting depth like him for loan. 

I get it, Bayern don't want to sell. But at least we get some depth for this season and next season we can more then likely get a new CM....or buy him if it goes well and Bayern agrees. 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

Frustrating, a player like Dendoncker is available for peanuts in today's market and we are here wasting our time on a player who is not even that good and will not even be here a year from now IF we manage to sign him, lets just move on FFS

LOLOLOLOL

you clearly have no idea what we need from our midfielders

8 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

When we can't go any lower with pathetic sources, let's start posting fake twitter posts. Well done.

Sorry I didn't know that's a fake twitter page 

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Hahaha dude look at his page first and then come posting this if you find it worthy.

I didn't know lol

What's not to like about this kid? Bags of energy, combative, eye for a pass, quick with the ball at his feet. He possesses a lovely hesitation/change of direction, exquisite agility and balance.

Safe to say he reminds me of Michael Essien. Not much of a goal threat but deadly as a central mid general type.

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Actually if this happens then you got to give it to the board. 

Selling Matic and getting depth like him for loan. 

I get it, Bayern don't want to sell. But at least we get some depth for this season and next season we can more then likely get a new CM....or buy him if it goes well and Bayern agrees. 

Next year we can buy Tielemans from Monaco for 80million+ euros.

A Bola is a terrible source. I hope its true, we certainly seem interested in the player, but I will be a little bit optimistic when someone reliable reports it. 

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea will announce the arrival of Renato Sanches tomorrow. Loan with option to buy.

According to the Portuguese newspaper A Bola , the agreement is Reached.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/chelsea-ata-llegada-renato-sanches-20170730.html

Bola quote daily express.

no hope he will sign for Milan 

Apparently Carlo just said he's not leaving. Makes sense considering we only inquired about him last week. If we were interested we'd have made an inquiry a while ago. 

seriously WTF is going on this window??? Every player we are even loosely linked with is unavailable the moment we are linked with them... Either that or they decide to join a direct rival.

This is starting to feel a lot like 2016. Unable to strengthen a squad that is already so thin.

We've lost so much depth at a time when we need it most! 

The only saving grace is we are being linked with the right types of people Sandro, Sanches, Van Dijk etc are the types of players who make us better not just fill the void left by departing players.

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic