Renato Sanches

30 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Signing him on loan will be very good. But, looks like he will stay now, it seems Carlo has changed his mind.

Well we probably turned to Drinkwater so Sanches will stay......

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern Munich fans tell Chelsea target Renato Sanches to leave after Liverpool display

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/01/bayern-munich-fans-tell-chelsea-target-renato-sanches-to-leave-after-liverpool-display-6822677/#ixzz4oYN8NHLC

Bayern Munich fans have turn on him please chelsea board sign this kid instead of drinkwater 🙏 

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Bayern Munich fans tell Chelsea target Renato Sanches to leave after Liverpool display

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/01/bayern-munich-fans-tell-chelsea-target-renato-sanches-to-leave-after-liverpool-display-6822677/#ixzz4oYN8NHLC

Bayern Munich fans have turn on him please chelsea board sign this kid instead of drinkwater 🙏 

What will it take for people to stop swallowing the hype and actually watch the player play? Bayern fans are not telling him to leave because they think he's a brilliant prospect; German media did not describe one of his performances as scarily bad, because he demonstrated his much talked about, but little seen, world class quality.

I have only watched him play in the Euros, the baby Euros and the Singapore friendly. If Sanches has demonstrated world class potential in those games, then it has gone right over my head because I didn't notice it.

In that game against Liverpool he started with low confidence missing some easy passes, but after some minutes he was pretty good imo. Dont know why they're hating. He was one of their few decent players there, with Ribery.

He's got huge potential.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Me too The talent there he needs just a good manager like conte to get outta him 

Agreed.  And, people have been making comparisons, saying that Costa > Morata (we'll see), Bakayoko is Matic's replacement, Chalobah is the one we are looking to replace now (true).

No one can deny that Bakayoko + Sanches is a huge upgrade on Matic + Chalobah (and I'm a Nate backer).

I think Sanches still has the ability to be a midfield beast, given the right platform.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You