Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Chelsea may have the option to recall him, Alvaro Morata is still wanted by loan club Atletico Madrid according to Goal. They say Diego Simeone is keen to keep the Spanish striker in the capital after an impressive half-season with La Liga side.

Morata still has a year to go on his loan deal with the club, but could face a recall to Stamford Bridge as parent club Chelsea are under a transfer ban, and have not taken up the option to sign striking rival Gonzalo Higuain.

Cash in while we can, I rather sell him a bit cheaper than recalling him. EPL is too much for him, and he himself has said it was a nightmare didnt he? Sell asap.....some players just do not have the skills and mentality to cope in EPL.

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Cash in while we can, I rather sell him a bit cheaper than recalling him. EPL is too much for him, and he himself has said it was a nightmare didnt he? Sell asap.....some players just do not have the skills and mentality to cope in EPL.

Exactly.

I don't want him back either, but Atletico should pay up now as reports are suggesting. Make a sizeable loss and give Michy a proper chance.

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I don't want him back either, but Atletico should pay up now as reports are suggesting. Make a sizeable loss and give Michy a proper chance.

Would be very good mate

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Some managers too.

Most def my man

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Still best striker in our books. 

He chokes 8/10 times. Gets bullied around.

He may be the most talented, but his realisation is worse than Giroud. So he is hardly our best striker. 

All in all, whats most important with every striker is fear factor. Morata has none of that.

Chelsea and Atletico Madrid have today agreed terms for the permanent transfer of Alvaro Morata.

Morata, who is on loan until the end of the 2019/20 season, will now join Atletico in a permanent switch after two years as a Chelsea player, in which he scored 24 times in 72 appearances.