Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Are you serious Lukaku can stay were he is he make his bed when he rejected us 

I think it depend on what Frank want from his no 9. If he want a target man, I have no idea who else. If he want a speedster, we can go for Timo werner. 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I would rather have Giroud till he's 40.

I feel there is something really wrong with Lukaku. Dunno if it’s because he managed to get fat, his poor technique, or just that he thinks he’s better than he is. Perhaps it’s the whole package.

Much better alternatives out there.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Does it mean we got almost all of our money back? 

That is one good business. The problem is I have no idea who should we target next season for striker. 

these are the best out there who are remotely available (and some will not be available next summer) 

Mauro Icardi (ONLY if he ditches Wanda, which isnt happening, so he is a no go)

Paulo Dybala (No clue what is going on with him,Juve want to swap him plus cash for Pogba, but Pogba is hellbent on going to Barca)

Timo Werner (Bayern and Victimpool both want him badly, I see zero chance he is available next summer)

Krzysztof Piatek - If he has another huge year, go and try and pull him from AC Milan, only issue is his price will be CRAZY, what a fuck-up we did not buying him in January and instead going for the re-tread hack Higs

my number one target would be (assuming all  of those above are impossible)

Iñaki Williams from Athletic Bilbao, just turned 25 2 weeks back, so even next year, we would still get 5 peak years out of him, super pacey, and has vastly improved scoring since he was switched to CF

then

Martial from Manure (I doubt they would sell to us,and if he has a great year, then really no chance) I still think he would make a superb EPL CF

Sébastien Haller   Eintracht Frankfurt   (we shall see how he does with no Jovic for a partner) 

Moise Kean  Juve (massive upside, only 19, decent size, good strength, very pacey)

Lautaro Martínez Inter (If Icardi leaves, ZERO shot they sell) 

Joelinton   TSG Hoffenheim, big, strong, pacey Brasilian, only 22 , soon 23, IF he has another (hopefully even better) big season, deffo must be looked at, at the least

Jean-Philippe Mateta   Mainz 05   22yo, 1.92m goal machne at times, would be dominat in the air, same as Haller

Rafael Leão  Lille, 20yo, great size (1.88m) and pace

Fedor Chalov    CSKA Moscow  just turned 21yo couple months back, top scorer in the Russian PL, great shot, decent size (1.80m), super pace, 30 goals, 14 assists in a little over a full seasons worth of minutes at top flight (including Champions League and EL) He tore Real Madrid apart in CSKA's 3 nil smashing of them in the CL group stage last season, and the year before, scored against Arse as a 19yo, 100% Muscovite, born there, signed as an 8 year old by CSKA, DEFFO worth watching, reminds me a bit of Sheva (a young one, not the banged up ageing model we unfortunately got)

ultimate wild card:

João Pedro, Fluminense  17yo potential Brasilian superstar, every big club, especially Barca, Victimpool, Real, Shitty and Manure are all over him. Barca probably lands him is my early guess. Watford have an option on him.

I am not convinced on Memphis Depay, mad skills but shit attitude, and was a massive EPl fail last time with Manure

hell NO to Lukaku, Lewandowski is too old, Maximiliano Gómez is probably ending up at West Ham

FiNALLY

Hopefully Tammy or Bats comes good (BOTH!) and we do not need to go chasing:)

6 minutes ago, Robchels said:

I feel there is something really wrong with Lukaku. Dunno if it’s because he managed to get fat, his poor technique, or just that he thinks he’s better than he is. Perhaps it’s the whole package.

Much better alternatives out there.

fat, lazy, shit attitude, self-entitled, HORRID first touch

Manure wrecked him, he was fine at Everton

Manure is a poison club, I am telling you Fergie made a deal with el diablo, and now they pay up, roflmaooooo

lukaku.jpg

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fat, lazy, shit attitude, self-entitled, HORRID first touch

Manure wrecked him, he was fine at Everton

Manure is a poison club, I am telling you Fergie made a deal with el diablo, and now they pay up, roflmaooooo

lukaku.jpg

He was always a bit entitled. He left us in the first place because we wouldn't make him undisputed number one.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I think it depend on what Frank want from his no 9. If he want a target man, I have no idea who else. If he want a speedster, we can go for Timo werner. 

I rather have icardi than Lukaku 

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Fell over more times than a drunk at closing time possibly the wimpiest man to pull on a Chelsea shirt he made Cuadrado look like The Rock.

Watching morata was like watching an adult bully a 10 year old of the ball 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Did we really scare Atletico into buying him permanently? :lol: 

It fucking looks like it. We really ripped off Atletico in transfer windows lately for the past few years. They took Torres off us, Costa back for 20m more despite being 3 years older, Morata who was bang average for them for 65m. We were a bit soft on the Filipe Luis transfer back, other than that great business.

Would never have believed they would actually buy him just bc we threatened to recall him. Rather would have expected them to be like "Please do".

Dafuq that is like loaning someone a 10 year  old malfunctioning Prius that cost 40k back then, it works alright and then say, well now you better buy it for 38k or I take it back