• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just goes to show how greatly this team overachieved this season. We were never that good against the top 6 sides. No complacency with the summer deals, please, otherwise I won't be surprised if we get spanked heavily in the Champions League next year.

Indeed. This team is a point-gatherer, not a dominant team which should be expected to win on the day vs. big teams. No fun for us in the league or CL next year with Moses/Alonso/Matic/Cahill/Costa starting. But the reality is, most of them will start. Enjoy our title win. This team, compared to the greats back in '04, pahaha.

I can take losing, I can. 

What I can't take is playing this way and being second to every ball, not being able to pass 5 yards. 

Those players should hang their heads in shame. Disgusted and feel sorry for the fans that have spent a boat load on a day to Wembley, off on holiday boys, enjoy it.