• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people now understand why some of us are in meltdown after one transfer of our rivals? We're linked to guys like Bakayoko and Lukaku, if this does happen and we don't bring quality like Sanchez, Auba or Semedo prepare yourselves mates because I'm prepared for the worst after last season. Conte's stubbornness to play Costa and Matic each game kinda worries me, hope it has no bearing on our transfers this summer.

Got the wrong player there but he has a point...

We did deserve to lose today based on how we played but had the officials done their job properly, Sanchez's handball/offside wouldn't have counted and the game could have turned out differently. So many handball decisions have gone against us this season!

We fucked up.. we are champions of premier league! 

Another match another bad result. Realization for the club that Conte needs better set of players!

The league victory got to our head which isn't a good sign, still sad that we couldn't make it double. 

We always end up loosing matches that we are favorites :(( 

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

yes thats true, clear handball from Sanchez, Taylor fucked it up in that one, other than that good refereing from him, shame that the handball ended up being a crucial factor in the outcome of the game, we shouldn´t even be complaining about referees, we were so poor today its embarassing, oh well shit happens.

Hazard was in holiday mode today Awk well at least we are champions of England 

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hazard was in holiday mode today Awk well at least we are champions of England 

true, almost all of the team looked in holiday mode to be honest, but it doesnt ruin the fact that we are champions of England, the FA Cup would have only been the cherry on top of a great season, but it wasnt meant to be and this loss will not tarnish all the great memories of the trophies i have witnessed this club winning in the past decade, something that Arsenal and their fans can only dream of, let them have their 15 mins of fame. Cheers

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

true, almost all of the team looked in holiday mode to be honest, but it doesnt ruin the fact that we are champions of England, the FA Cup would have only been the cherry on top of a great season, but it wasnt meant to be and this loss will not tarnish all the great memories of the trophies i have witnessed this club winning in the past decade, something that Arsenal and their fans can only dream of, let them have their 15 mins of fame. Cheers

2bh mate at the started of the season I didn't fancy us to win the league if somebody would have said that to me last summer use will win the league and lost the FA Cup I would have bitting their hand for that lol 😂 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

2bh mate at the started of the season I didn't fancy us to win the league if somebody would have said that to me last summer use will win the league and lost the FA Cup I would have bitting their hand for that lol 😂 

mate, my sentiments exactly ;) 

I'm all for this players getting banned for diving there should be banned referee  law for poor performance refereeing aswell we didn't play well today but the referee played apart in the result aswell 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

OK on the positive.

That should leave a bitter taste in their mouths over the Summer so they wont come back fat n bloated like they did a couple of years ago., but raring to go.

Come on mate, I'm sure bikini-clad women and alcohol will make this "bitter taste" go away for 3 months. 

Those pricks from Arsenal will have enough to gloat for the next millennium. That makes this loss worse. We showed no effort for 70 minutes. 

1 minute ago, -Kaplan- said:

Come on mate, I'm sure bikini-clad women and alcohol will make this "bitter taste" go away for 3 months. 

Those pricks from Arsenal will have enough to gloat for the next millennium. That makes this loss worse. We showed no effort for 70 minutes. 

We're league champions. We're Chelsea. They are stuck with Wenger. I can live with that.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

We're league champions. We're Chelsea. They are stuck with Wenger. I can live with that.

They can get relegated to league one and still say, " we beat you in the FA Cup final." Those smug cunts make me tilt. 

3 months without any football. 3 months until we play them again. Hopefully Sanchez leaves them and they get an 18 year old from the French 3rd division. I'll feel a bit better then. Just a bit. 

Every single player can go fuck themselves. Complete lack of fight, everyone of them on holiday. Completely played off the pitch. Amount of 50/50's we lost, challenged not played. Long balls to Costa completely wasteful.

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

I would say a very poor mentality from Cesc and player today in general.

You just dont say its better to win PL than Fa and thats ok. If your fan, alright, but not as player. Whats better is to win both. Everything else are just excuses.

Considering how poor we go in some games, we will need massive change in mentality. We used to be realy realy good in crucial games, but seems like now we play only when we decide to do so. So for PL its easier, because we have 38 games, however if players have off day in elimination cup, its end of the road for us.

The lack of desire was seen last season and after "its ok, no worres, we still got PL" I think Conte didnt change the mentality just yet. 

Its obviously great we won PL and it was super season for us, Im not even mad we lost FA cup, but the way we lost it and how players reacted, well thats gonna be a big problem next season if we dont change it.