Alex Sandro

iceboy

11 minutes ago, simonez said:

As much as I'd like Chelsea to get Sandro, If people think he is a huge upgrade defensively to Alonso they are wrong.

You could argue how much of an upgrade he is defensively but the fact that Sandro has a lot more pace then Alonso already makes him better equiped to deal with pacey wingers. 

We saw last game that Alonso's lack of pace is a weakness that top teams will gladly exploit. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

You could argue how much of an upgrade he is defensively but the fact that Sandro has a lot more pace then Alonso already makes him better equiped to deal with pacey wingers. 

We saw last game that Alonso's lack of pace is a weakness that top teams will gladly exploit. 

He is also somewhat stronger. Alonso is tall, but not strong enough. Only thing same about them is defensive positioning/awareness.

Just now, Belgiannutt said:

Juventus conceded at least from 10 to 12 goals last season because of Sandro being caught out of position.

I'm just saying to those who have watched him only on youtube he is no Ashley Cole.

"They do remain interested in the Juventus LB Alex Sandro. It's thought a bid of £60million would be required if Chelsea are to have any chance to sign Sandro." Dharmesh Sheth

4 minutes ago, simonez said:

Juventus conceded at least from 10 to 12 goals last season because of Sandro being caught out of position.

I'm just saying to those who have watched him only on youtube he is no Ashley Cole.

I think most people know he's not a defensive juggernaut. That's not why we want him. We will likely we playing a Bakayoko- Kante midfield. That's a very defensive midfield. Our front 3 will need a bit of help breaking teams down and that's where Sandro would come in.

15 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"They do remain interested in the Juventus LB Alex Sandro. It's thought a bid of £60million would be required if Chelsea are to have any chance to sign Sandro." Dharmesh Sheth

Reliable?

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Please some one convince me..... still cant see this at all.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-juventus-altro-tentativo-per-spinazzola-latalanta-non-molla

says Juve wanna recall their LB from loan. He's pretty good. Can only mean one thing!

Trenta presenze con la maglia dell'Atalanta, con cui ha conquistato la qualificazione all'Europa League. Ora il futuro per Leonardo Spinazzola può cambiare: il giocatore, di proprietà della Juventus, è a Bergamo in prestito biennale, che si dovrebbe concludere a giugno 2018. Ma il club bianconero vuole fare di tutto per riportarlo a Torino con un anno di anticipo. I nerazzurri non mollano, vorrebbero trattenerlo fino al termine del contratto, ma sembra che qualche spiraglio si sia aperto nelle ultime ore.

GianlucaDiMarzio.com

stay tune

14 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Trenta presenze con la maglia dell'Atalanta, con cui ha conquistato la qualificazione all'Europa League. Ora il futuro per Leonardo Spinazzola può cambiare: il giocatore, di proprietà della Juventus, è a Bergamo in prestito biennale, che si dovrebbe concludere a giugno 2018. Ma il club bianconero vuole fare di tutto per riportarlo a Torino con un anno di anticipo. I nerazzurri non mollano, vorrebbero trattenerlo fino al termine del contratto, ma sembra che qualche spiraglio si sia aperto nelle ultime ore.

GianlucaDiMarzio.com

stay tune

Please also post a translation if you are going to be giving us quotes.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Please also post a translation if you are going to be giving us quotes.

Cheers.

Just says there Juventus are trying hard to bring back their loanee left-back Leonardo Spinazzola from Atalanta a year earlier than agreed. Here's the English version of Di Marzio's report:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-push-to-bring-spinazzola-back-to-turin-the-situation

If it's true then the timing is kinda weird because surely they'd have brought him back earlier in the summer if that was their plan all along, so now people think it might have something to do with Alex Sandro potentially being sold.

I have to admit, I'm starting to get more optimistic about the chances of signing Sandro. For a while it looked like the deal was dead, but recent reports have got me hopeful again. 

34 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

GianlucaDiMarzio.com

stay tune

Mamma Mia !.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You