Alex Sandro

iceboy

Who replaces Alonso's left footed FKs?  I must say, I will miss having those around on the right side of the box.  I know we need depth at both WB positions, I just thought that if one of them was going to be a big money spend (assuming a smaller fee spend on the other), a RWB for Moses would be the more impactful upgrade.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

CHELSEA remain interested in signing Juventus left-back Alex Sandro but know only a fee of at least £60million would be considered by the Serie A champions

[Express]

Get it done 

1 minute ago, oldportblue said:

Yeah I must admit I like Alonso a lot, he's been very good attacking wise this pre season and would prefer to upgrade Moses instead. It seems Conte really wants Sandro though and if that's the case, that's good enough for me

Alonso could do a job in that LCB role he played there a few times for Fiorentina 

Just now, quickpassnmove said:

I think Juve will accept the new offer soon.

They would accept £60M if the player wants to move I suppose but the question is are we going to offer that money...

7 hours ago, Rapkun said:

Lichtsteiner is close to Nice and Spinazzola is right footed, so maybe he is just a replacement for him.

With possibly Spinazzola back they're after Joao Cancelo too. Both can play on left side. 

IMG_20170728_100024.thumb.png.84b46ffe1a129b6e83576e63ae65bed6.png

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

Here we go round 3 ding ding kerching kerching 

CHELSEA READY £61M ALEX SANDRO BID

http://beta.goal.com/en-gb/news/transfer-news-the-latest-rumours-from-man-utd-chelsea/1ijxy6duxafnx1caye4iltfxog

This bit of news refers to The Times, which is great, but the referenced article is about Ross Barkley. Can anybody see somehow the whole article, if there is somewhere mention about this?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You