Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alex Sandro

iceboy
Followers 3

CalcioMercato claim Chelsea are set to offer a staggering £54m to make him the most expensive defender in the world.

Should Juve accept the offer it would eclipse the £52m Manchester City paid for Benjamin Mendy this summer.

The report claims Chelsea are confident of completing a deal for Sandro before the transfer window shuts at the end of this month.

And Chelsea will now up their pursuit by offering the world-record fee that they believe Juve will find hard to turn down.

Just offer 60m n have do with it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

How do you know?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This guy has contacts inside the big banks that handle most of the footballers accounts. He posted videos before Bakayoko and Rudiger signed saying that his contacts had just opened bank accounts for them. He is nearly always spot on with his news.

58 minutes ago, DDA said:

Chelsea just opened a bank account for Sandro in London. Just like they did for Bakayoko before he came and Rudiger. Be positive my friend.

I know about the guy on twitter who reported same thing about Baka days before Baka actually signed, same goes with Kante last year. His friend (source) works in Canary Wharf, they do finances of people worth min £500k. So he was reliable so far about those two.

He's CFC fan so he would easily report that on his account, epically. Maybe you have different dude (source)😂

I can't tell if it's true but some kid said apparently his father who works in hotel saw Conte and Sandro together! Probably fake but it wouldn't be fair to keep such a information only for myself. 

Ps: Conte was at Wembley against Spurs.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

😰😰😰

Edit: nevermind

He said the same about Pogba.

I rememver Allegri giving an interview, where he talked about how he was adamant Pogba was going to staying, until Moratta and the board sat him down and showed him how much profit they'd be making from the deal. If we pay a record fee for a Sandro, Moratta will say yes. 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic