Alex Sandro

iceboy

15 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He doesn't want to come here lol. He wants a new contract at Juve which they're in the process of making. It's only a matter of time before we pull the pin. Today it will finally end, but as I've been saying for weeks, this was never going to happen. The player doesn't want the move and Juve don't want to sell. 0% chance of happening. Save yourselves the headaches.

How do you know this? All reports, reliable and unreliable, are stating that he wants to come. If it's an educated opinion, I would like to hear what you base that opinion on in more depth.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add that Juventus are one of the most open teams when a player is leaving - they don't tend to hide it. If anything, they get the player out early so they can reinvest the profits. They're as big if not bigger than we are, and our desire to announce players only after the Nike deal was announced would probably be wrestled with by them, who'd like their own fans to have a clear picture of what's going on. They're very engaging with their fans.

Little but big things too like being spotted in London, or Chelsea negotiators being spotted abroad - it hasn't happened. But we've seen Bakayoko, Rudiger (I think?), Lukaku all in and around Stamford Bridge lately.

I've no doubt we bid, and made a lot of progress, but, it's tricky for Juve. There's nobody equal to Sandro they could bring in - only 'potential' talent. They don't need a mega injection of funds either, since they lack in 0 positions (their youth are the best in Europe atm, they'll surely have a fresh defence in 3-5 years, most of which are from the academy.)

It makes more sense for them to retain than sell for now, and more sense for us to diversify our options and give up once something like this drags on too long. I'm sure Conte himself has made it clear he'd like his players brought in nice and early. He's always had an emphasis on the team, and the bonding experience. It's hard to focus on either when a player's still not assured to be coming here. 

*Also, let's not forget (I did); they just lost Dani Alves. Their full backs have been as much an attacking outlet as anyone in the team. To lose both would mean a major reshuffle in tactics, as well as borderline panic buys. No duo they could bring in would offer what a Dani Alves/Alex Sandro combo does. But if they keep one of them, things barely need to change. (Based on a couple seasons ago, I'd replace Alves with Carvajal, but I doubt Juventus are going to make spending that big a habit.)

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

How do you know this? All reports, reliable and unreliable, are stating that he wants to come. If it's an educated opinion, I would like to hear what you base that opinion on in more depth.

Because when someone wants to come it will not take this long. 

This is over and move on. Just another expensive target that the club could not close for the fifteen time! 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Because when someone wants to come it will not take this long. 

This is over and move on. Just another expensive target that the club could not close for the fifteen time! 

<<This is over to move on .just another expensive target that the club. Could not close for the fifteen time !>> 

it's not our fault .The reason is that we don't pay his agent but we agree to pay 70m€? Haha nonsense!

we agree to pay 70m€ ,we offer a better contract and he doesn't want to leave. 

Reason ?  It's easy to say that is our fault.. 

As I said  probably we aren't be attractive like previous years (when joined hazard I don't know why but the facts proved this .)

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

They are wrong. If Sandro wanted to come to Chelsea, he would be at Chelsea. There is absolutely no indication to suggest that he's pushing for the move so Juventus will continue to knock our bids back because they know the player is happy to stay. They'll reward him an improved contract because he's attracting strong attention from high profile clubs and that will be the end of it. It's a simple case of reading between the lines.

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

This is confusing, no way he is already agreed personal term, without Juve accepting the bid first, right?

He cant sign already, but i'd guess he can agree to do so, should a deal be closed with the club.

1 minute ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

They are wrong. If Sandro wanted to come to Chelsea, he would be at Chelsea. There is absolutely no indication to suggest that he's pushing for the move so Juventus will continue to knock our bids back because they know the player is happy to stay. They'll reward him an improved contract because he's attracting strong attention from high profile clubs and that will be the end of it. It's a simple case of reading between the lines.

Yes because he thinks  that we are a shit a club,he can fuck off .

I don't understand the reason that he  is fascinated by our interest  but he stays  in Italy 🇮🇹 Fucking logic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You