Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Club record bid for a Left Wing Back and barely anyone is raising an eyebrow. The future is here

Why would anyone raise an eyebrow? Because it's not a midfielder/striker?

I imagine we'll break our record again regarding the Lukaku deal.

1 hour ago, Dingus said:

Why would anyone raise an eyebrow? Because it's not a midfielder/striker?

I imagine we'll break our record again regarding the Lukaku deal.

Two years ago, didn't the club have reservations with the 27m fee to sign Luke Shaw? That is still the highest fee ever paid for a Left Back and  now, the rumoured fee is close to twice that amount 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Two years ago, didn't the club have reservations with the 27m fee to sign Luke Shaw? That is still the highest fee ever paid for a Left Back and  now, the rumoured fee is close to twice that amount 

Given how Jose has reacted to having Shaw at Utd, I'd say we done alright by not getting him. And that Sandro is a million times better than him.

Was also before the new TV/money deal kicked in.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It was more for the photo the reason I posted.

Sure, didnt mean to offend. I'm just honestly wondering about all those different Marotta quotes that seem to appear every day...

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Club record bid for a Left Wing Back and barely anyone is raising an eyebrow. The future is here

Was thinking the same. Sound absolutely crazy. But this is a statement. A marquee signing. We sign probably the best LWB in the world. Can play at LB, LWB and LW 

But adding it all up including Baba, Alonso and this guy we would have spend close to 150m on an auxilliary position within 2 years. That is madness. 

Really hope that's a new quote and not a misinterpretation of the "substantial" offer quote he made the other day.

Our summer business would be insane if we managed to sign Alex Sandro, Lukaku, and Bakayoko. Anyone else on top of those 3 would be a bonus. I wonder if we'd even bother to get a Moses upgrade/cover or we'd just slide Azpi over and use Andreas/Aké as a CB?

Anyways, PLEASE let this happen!

Sounds like this door is quite well open at the moment after reading the comments from this Moratta bloke. Sounds also like Juve are fishing around different ponds to find a replacement, some of the names are Dalbert and Guerreiro.

Our offer is obviously a huge one and when the selling club say "They won't stand in his way if the players wants to leave" says it all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You