Alex Sandro

iceboy

28 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I don't understand the clambering for Mendy. Sure he looks promising, but at the end of the day he's just one player from a very in form Monaco side of last season. Monaco reminds me of Leicester in their title winning season. Mendy does look like a good player, but there's no telling whether he's being overrated by many. 

I would be cautious of players like Sidibe or Bakayoko, Mendy is the real deal, he has a good track record going back to his days at Marseille. Bielsa once proclaimed that Mendy will be the best at his position in the future. And he is currently on his way to that status. 

Monaco and Leicester are not similar btw. Monaco rise is more like Dortmund.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go by those comments from Marotta, Chelsea made good offer, juve doesnt want to sell, but Sandro wants to leave. 

I actualy think this deal is completed or will be soon, but it wont be official until we start Nike deal and juve gets replacement in mean time.

25 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If we go by those comments from Marotta, Chelsea made good offer, juve doesnt want to sell, but Sandro wants to leave. 

I actualy think this deal is completed or will be soon, but it wont be official until we start Nike deal and juve gets replacement in mean time.

Too good to be true ,but  I hope you are right 

At least now we can all agree that all this "Conte vs the board" is complete rubbish coming from the butthurt media.

Juventus' president or team manager or whatever the fuck he is basically said "Yeah this offer is too good, convince him and he's yours."

Don't know the actual numbers, but if offering 55+ million for a full back when other talented attacking players go for less is not a sign of intent from the board and proof that they are backing Conte, then I don't know what it is... 

Marotta said the usual phrase "we want to keep him but we do not handle anyone against his will".Translated Alex Sandro is with suitcases in hand.At least pay us well.

6 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

At least now we can all agree that all this "Conte vs the board" is complete rubbish coming from the butthurt media.

Juventus' president or team manager or whatever the fuck he is basically said "Yeah this offer is too good, convince him and he's yours."

Don't know the actual numbers, but if offering 55+ million for a full back when other talented attacking players go for less is not a sign of intent from the board and proof that they are backing Conte, then I don't know what it is... 

Not to mention this would clearly be a Conte signing. I'm getting excited, it looks like this could be happening. Serious intent shown with those bids and the club doesn't seem to be backing off. Imagine come 1st July the club announces all four (Caballero, Lukaku, Bakayoko, Sandro) at the same time, that would be epic.

If true (and it's a big IF) we're willing to pay an absolutely massive fee for a left back, why not make a serious play for Verratti? Seems obvious that he wants to leave PSG. Unless he utterly refuses to go anywhere but Barca, I guess. But Neymar aside, do Barca ever spend ludicrous amounts on single players? He'll likely cost about 80m coming from a mega-rich club like PSG. Can Barca do that?

Like Alex Sandro, Verratti is a top class player at the perfect age who Conte will of course know very well. Perfectly fits the profile of a Chelsea player.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If we go by those comments from Marotta, Chelsea made good offer, juve doesnt want to sell, but Sandro wants to leave...

Or they're perfectly happy to take the money but are trying to disguise that fact because they want to ensure that any negative fan reaction is aimed at the player, not them.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Juventus are in advanced negotiations to sign Nice left back Dalbert (23). They are leading the race, despite strong competition.

Hmmm......

Source and is he starter material?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You