Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol Spinazzola is already juve player, why would they need to talk with his agent? 

Because he is out on loan until 2019. Probably the need a yes from the player to cancel his loan spell so they met his representative.

52 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Because he is out on loan until 2019. Probably the need a yes from the player to cancel his loan spell so they met his representative.

Oh I see...I thought he is returning back from loan this season. 

What do we have here ?

one source not so reliable (tuttosport) and one source very reliable (sky sports) so we have balance . 

TUTTOSPORT:

Juventus have accepted Chelsea's offer to sign Alex Sandro.

SKY ITALIA:

Conte is insisting on signing Sandro at any cost.

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol Spinazzola is already juve player, why would they need to talk with his agent? 

Is it possible that they want to secure him to a longer term contract before they decide to install him as their starter and pass on Dalbert? It's reasonable for them to think that if he's not committed to the club they'd be better off going for someone else. Similar to the Petr Cech/Thibaut Courtois situation. I was always in favour of going with the younger man, and not just because of his age, but I also believed that we should only make that decision is the Belgian signed a new deal first.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You