Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great if true. He is a perfect player for the premier league. 

Like I said, we need players who are physical, and technical with the ball.  I know a lot on here are ooing and aahing over City getting Silva, but he doesn't have the physicality IMO. Great players today are physical beasts with great technical ability. They don't possess just the one attribute. 

This sets us up for right now, and the future. Would be our best signing in some time. 

25 minutes ago, Thor said:

Like I said, we need players who are physical, and technical with the ball.  I know a lot on here are ooing and aahing over City getting Silva, but he doesn't have the physicality IMO. Great players today are physical beasts with great technical ability. They don't possess just the one attribute. 

This sets us up for right now, and the future. Would be our best signing in some time. 

Exactly. We should be getting physical players who are good on the ball, energetic(stamina), quick and can dribble.

It is annoying when we buy players who don't possess these five qualities in the past. I used to wonder what the heck our scouts do all day, are these types of players so rare to get for a team of our level?

But it looks like Conte is fixing that now. After all, someone who spotted vidal, Pogba, Bonucci, Cheilini and wanted Sanchez, Morata while in Juventus knows exactly the type of players who elevates a teams quality. 

39 minutes ago, Thor said:

Crazy hot take right there. 

59 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Crazy hot take right there. 

You'd think so. I guess that was too easy. lol... 

My point is, I see people going gaga for players who are slow, easy to push off the ball and not dynamic in any sense. I keep mentioning Silva, because I honestly think he'll be a similar level to Mahrez, while playing on a far better team, hence making it easy to look better. 

19 minutes ago, Thor said:

My point is, I see people going gaga for players who are slow, easy to push off the ball and not dynamic in any sense. I keep mentioning Silva, because I honestly think he'll be a similar level to Mahrez, while playing on a far better team, hence making it easy to look better. 

You are severely underestimating Bernardo, we missed out big time on him, he will be a hit im sure of it.

But anyway, Sandro would be an absolutely superb signing, i will be over the moon if we pull it off

29 minutes ago, Thor said:

Silva is not easy to push off the ball, he is no Hazard in that regard. But he is not a that type of player that takes defenders on one on one. His game to a certain degree similar to his future teammate David Silva.

He is going to be a big hit, especially under Guardiola. Getting the best out of players like Silva is the mans bread and butter.

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Silva is not easy to push off the ball, he is no Hazard in that regard. But he is not a that type of player that takes defenders on one on one. His game to a certain degree similar to his future teammate David Silva.

He is going to be a big hit, especially under Guardiola. Getting the best out of players like Silva is the mans bread and butter.

Alot of Silva's game is based on taking people on..... He is nothing like David Silva,other than the fact that they are both great at keeping posession and passing the ball, i have no idea why people keep mentioning it, he is much more similar to Messi if anything

6 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Alot of Silva's game is based on taking people on..... He is nothing like David Silva,other than the fact that they are both great at keeping posession and passing the ball, i have no idea why people keep mentioning it, he is much more similar to Messi if anything

"certain degree" didn't say his game was identical.

He takes players on, but not a dynamic way like Hazard goes past players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You