• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

So fucking happy....Rub it into the nose of Mourinho.

I wonder what the classless one had to say to Conte.....something fucking pointless like his team I bet:lol:

His team that didn't want to play for him 

the guy can't stand losing and as usual it won't be his fault 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Special Juan said:

So fucking happy....Rub it into the nose of Mourinho.

I wonder what the classless one had to say to Conte.....something fucking pointless like his team I bet:lol:

Fucking son of a b*** is just beyond classless. Probably moaning about Conte pumping up the crowd. Who cares anyway, the Overrated One got crushed. 

Fucking ecstatic!!!!!!!! What a brilliant performance!!!!!!!

Where was the dearest man Pogba? Oh he was in KANTE's back pocket! So happy for Kante for his first goal, this little gem is the sign of the century!

p.s. For god sake Jose, stop talking shits to our manager, your pathetic mind game is diabolical. 

So many players recovering their best form or slowly getting there...

I think the 3-4-3 is here to stay (even Pep tried it today) and we are gelling it up and I think we'll do even well from here.

Important win in a big match - if this Manchester, two points less than Van Gaal's last season can be considered big, except for a big mess.

We don't have Iva in the team anymore, players are happy, working hard, getting a better understanding.

We can still look a bit shaky in defense sometimes, but David is getting better and Dave is helping him and Cahill to look better.

There's a good environment in the pitch, in the dressing room, Antonio is passionate and today even acted as cheerleader asking the crowd to support the team louder.

Players such as Courtois and Matic are finally getting better, Hazard has been a joy to watch, and I want to marry Kanté.

KTBFFH