Deco

kbchel

http://www.tribalfootball.com/chelseas-deco-linked-move-vietnam-264215

Deco will quit Chelsea for Vietnam after next summer's World Cup, according to the president of V-League 'giants' TT Ha Noi, claims the Daily Mail.

Do Quang Hien says he has already spoken to Chelsea and expects the transfer to be the start of a relationship between the two clubs.

TT Ha Noi have also been linked with moves for former Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy and Spain midfielder Guti - both of Real Madrid.

But some Asian commentators have dismissed the transfer pursuits as a publicity stunt.

tribalfootball.com

Denilson has gone there I think

he joined Hai Pong Cement or whatever you call them

Yeah but is and was crap, Deco is still a good player.

If he continues playing the way he did at Sunderlan then he should stay past june, but if it happens like last year where he a spurt of runs of having good games then stops, i don't see him past this season

He was one of our best players in pre season and was excellent vs Sunderland. On current form he's playing well. He seemed a bit unsure last season and he was also injury hit for periods. If he stays injury free, we should see a very good Deco.

He was playing better this time last year. Don't get me wrong, he played well against Sunderland, but knowing Deco as I do, even when he was at his peak he was frighteningly inconsistent, I'm not going to let myself get carried away.

• 6 months later...

Deco has revealed that he hopes to quit Chelsea after this summer's World Cup finals and head back to his native Brazil.

The 32-year-old playmaker joined the Blues from Barcelona in 2008, penning a three-year deal at Stamford Bridge.

However, he has struggled to hold down first-team football during his time in England and has not been a regular under Carlo Ancelotti this term.

He has started just 10 Premier League games this season and feels the time is right to move on.

Deco, who represents Portugal at international level but was born and raised in San Paulo, admits a return to his South American roots would be his preference.

"I want to go back to Brazil," he said in The Sun.

"I still have a couple of good years of high-level football in me but I want to be near my kids."

He added: "Ideally, I'd like to go after the World Cup and I've been talking to Chelsea about it."

Success

Deco, having failed to make the grade in his homeland as a teenager, has enjoyed a glittering career in Europe.

He was part of the Porto side which dominated at home and abroad under Jose Mourinho and tasted further UEFA Champions League success during his time at Camp Nou.

He could yet play a major role in helping Chelsea to domestic and European glory this season and hopes he will be given the all-clear to find a new club should the Blues end the campaign with an enviable collection of winners' medals.

He said: "It will all depend on Chelsea - if the club release me or let me go on loan.

Sky Sports

Im happy to let him go, if the club are is another story. But i can not see why they wouldn't. Im not sure if they would just want to release him or loan him but.

Deco should be leaving in the summer anyway......

The problem this has created fo us now is being able to sell him knowing that he wants to leave. We will probably end up having to loan him for the season which does us no good whatsoever....

Deco should be leaving in the summer anyway......

The problem this has created fo us now is being able to sell him knowing that he wants to leave. We will probably end up having to loan him for the season which does us no good whatsoever....

I would rather get his 90,000 pound per week ass of the books !