Deco

kbchel

I find it quite ironic that Deco can make a statemnet like "I am not happy with Chelsea", did it ever occur to him that maybe Chelsea is not happy with him the useless old twat. Enjoy Seria A with the rest of the retirement village you dinosaur has been. Better yet, why dont you go join your mate Scolari in Uzbekistan or wherever the fuck is right now.

I find it quite ironic that Deco can make a statemnet like "I am not happy with Chelsea"

Well he's not the only one who blabbered on about not being happy at Chelsea in that context.... regardless of whether he was any good or not.

Only click if you hate this motherf*cker

Edited by CJ Revo

Internazionale manager Jose Mourinho has revealed that he would be interested in bringing Chelsea midfielder Souza Deco to the San Siro.

The Portugal international admitted earlier in the week that he was hoping to leave Stamford Bridge this summer after enduring a poor season in England.

Mourinho has now added fuel to the speculation by speaking of his desire to be reunited with Deco, who he worked with at FC Porto.

The former Chelsea boss told Lusa:"I would be very satisfied to work with Deco again. I remember the good moments we had together, the good work we did and the victories we obtained.

"I helped Deco grow, but it was with players like him that I became the coach I am now.

"If it is possible for him to come to Inter and for us to work together again it would be something wonderful for both of us."

Meanwhile, Blues defender Ricardo Carvalho would also be interested in moving to Inter, saying:"I would love to be coached under Mourinho again.

"The majority of trophies I have won were with Mourinho. At Chelsea there is a new cycle happening so we will see what happens."

Inter president Massimo Moratti has confirmed the club is in negotiations with Chelsea over moves for Deco and Ricardo Carvalho.

The Portugal internationals both played for Jose Mourinho at Porto in the Champions League-winning side of 2004 and, after a difficult season at Stamford Bridge, they have indicated that they would welcome the chance for a reunion at Inter. Asked about Deco’s comments, Moratti told La Stampa: “It’s something that is nice to hear.

“Mourinho also wants Carvalho and the negotiations are well underway.”

setanta

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/inter-milan

Inter Milan are struggling to find an agreement with Chelsea over Portuguese pair Deco and Ricardo Carvalho.

The Sunday Times says Inter have been frustrated in their attempts to conclude the joint purchase of Carvalho and Deco, complaining that conversations with Peter Kenyon have been handicapped by doubts over the chief executive’s future.

“We are talking with Peter,” said a source, “but nobody knows if he stays or leaves. It depends on [Roman] Abramovich.”

• 4 weeks later...

Galatasaray are chasing Chelsea midfielder Deco.

The Times says Galatasaray have launched an ambitious bid to lure Deco from Chelsea.

The Portugal midfield player saw a proposed move to Inter Milan fall through last week and may be tempted by a reunion with Frank Rijkaard, the Galatasaray coach, who managed him at Barcelona, but personal terms may prove a serious obstacle.