Deco

kbchel

I was against the idea until i saw his performance against Germany. He was brilliant in that game, he didnt dive, moan or cheat in anyway and his passing and movement was absolute class. I'll be so happy if he comes now. Ok so he wont get much of a looking maybe but he'll take his chance if hes given it thats for sure. We need a player like him, we dont have a play maker. He will perfectly fit the bill.

• 7 months later...

Juventus want to end Deco’s indifferent spell at Chelsea Football Club.

The playmaker was an £8million summer signing for Luiz Felipe Scolari, who worked with him for the Portugal national side.

However, Deco has failed to find any consistency in England despite a promising start, and Scolari has since been replaced by Guus Hiddink.

Reports in Italy suggest former Blues manager Claudio Ranieri is keen on the 31-year-old as a replacement for Pavel Nedved.

The Czech Republic legend is expected to retire in the summer, and Deco could take his place in the Juventus side if Chelsea are willing to accept an offer in the region of £6million.

Zlaten is the last player i would like to see at Chelsea and player who does to work hard and wheen he does play well its normally against the shit teams, but when it comes to the big games he does nothing.

Zlaten is the last player i would like to see at Chelsea and player who does to work hard and wheen he does play well its normally against the shit teams, but when it comes to the big games he does nothing.

god i hate him, he is a choker its extremely true, he mostly always does nothing in big games. he follows money. very big ego, not what you would want in my opinion. as for balotelli he is a talent i will admit it but has a horrible attitude, he is one that complains way to much if he doesnt play and just has a massive ego. he is a diver also and i hate that. by the way he scored 1 goal of open play and then got a bullshit penalty and scored the other.

Edited by SempreJuve