Deco

kbchel

He can do a an amazing run , bit of skill then lose the ball easily ala Swp. Would play a couple of good games for the huge salary -then get injured. Probably.

Infinately more talented than SWP. His age and personality is the problem when it comes to Deco, age mostly considering we already have Lampard, Ballack and Maka into their 30's in our midfield. Although i think he would do a good job for a couple of years under Scolari.

Infinately more talented than SWP. His age and personality is the problem when it comes to Deco, age mostly considering we already have Lampard, Ballack and Maka into their 30's in our midfield. Although i think he would do a good job for a couple of years under Scolari.

I'd rather have SWP than Deco coming just for the money tbh. Lampards still in his 20's till later in the week :)

I would however welcome goofy, now he's had a rest he could be absolute dynamite for us...

I'd rather have SWP than Deco coming just for the money tbh. Lampards still in his 20's till later in the week :)

I would however welcome goofy, now he's had a rest he could be absolute dynamite for us...

I would do backflips if we sign Goofy :) Would ideal to bring him in under Scolari.

Deco, i am less bothered about. Would be happy if we didn't sign him, but wouldn't be bothered if we did.

I would do backflips if we sign Goofy :) Would ideal to bring him in under Scolari.

Deco, i am less bothered about. Would be happy if we didn't sign him, but wouldn't be bothered if we did.

Can you put the backflips on Youtube ? :)

http://www.cityam.com/index.php?news=15430

Of course i will put it up on youtube :D although you would probably see me hurting myself in some way doing it!! Adds to the entertainment i guess lol

lol, it'll probably be as famous as that light sabre kid clip

Deco reckons Goofy would be good in SW6-

"It would be very good because he would be going to a great club and would like to see him playing in the Champions League and showing that, for me, he is still the best player in the world,"

Times

No doubting he is a good, inventive player, but I'd take Lampard and Balley over Dicko any day of the week.

The way that i see it is that we need a playmaker in midfield, if we are playing 4-3-3 like we have been or if we change to how Scolari plays with a 4-2-3-1 - we have needed one for a very long while. We don't need to lose Ballack, Lampard, Essien or Mikel to bring one in. If i had my choice i wouldn't choose Deco, i would go for someone younger. BUT if it is Deco that Scolari wants as that playmaker, then i would be dissapointed because the man is a great player in that position.

There is no doubting we NEED a playmaker.

Ballack and Cole are definite playmakers, there are several creatives, though another would be good if Lampard leaves.....

Cole - yes. Ballack - not so much. In my opinon of course :) Would just love to see someone with a bit of flair and creativity in there to open things up for us. Maybe Joey Cole will get a run out there under Scolari? Who knows?

It is almost a done deal. Deco coming to Chelsea. Deco today in a statement said, HE WOULD LOVE TO SEE RONNIE PLAY WITH HIM AT A BIG CLUB LIKE Chelsea.

I wonder if Deco is gonna score 20 goals next season.

Some reports in Portugal claiming it is a done deal!

I don't think Deco has ever scored 20 goals in a season. Remember, there is NO-ONE like Frank Lampard.....

Doesn't mean Deco isn't a good player though

i don't think anyone will say deco's a bad player in general esk..

the thing is if no ones leaving do we need another 30 year old midfielder?

even if we play him in the centre of the 3 in 4-2-3-1, it leaves us with 5 midfielders for the 2 midfield spots behind him.. i am assuming sidwell to be sold..