Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid

Jase

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Leif said:

If he was Armenian or Polish and bought from another club we would slander him to death after every match. We'd be so confused how an elite club expects to move forward with such a player.

Our board evidently fell for the fantasy that we had England's future XI among our youth.

He's a great player but he's a CM not a striker.... Conte wants him to be a striker.

13 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Even our preseason matches are incredibly hard to watch..

Has one player completed a pass in the final third? 

One thought which is growing on me is that Antonio is doing a Joe Gibbs. Gibbs, legendary coach of Washington's NFL side, was famous for showing absolutely nothing in pre-season. HIs team only ever ran 'vanilla' plays. Not a single one of Washington's key plays or sets was ever called until the regualar season got underway. We're seeing only one of the atacking players who is likely to start the season.

As for the scoreline, it's mainly individual quality that is beating us at the moment. They have it and we don't.

2 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Hope everyone who cried and bitched for a new JT contract are happy. We get to see the feared JT & Cahill partnership some more.

I'd rather finish 4th with Terry than 1st without