Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid

Jase

And we're sending Baba Rahman out on loan. I'm not saying he's Ashley Cole or anything, but we better have something planned. Aina, Azpilicueta (LB) and Ivanovic are our recognized full-backs right now. What a joke that is. 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, It's too big said:

Well thinking about it, pre-season means nothing. The results need to come in the league. No point stressing over this match. 

I disagree. Yes, it is pre season and the matches don't matter at all for the league table or the cup runs, but in my opinion they are supposed to give you a general idea of what we want to play, which tactics we want to use.

It's not like this match means we will be hopeless against our opponents, but it's not like it doesn't mean or show anything at all. 

Real Madrid's second and 3rd choice players just humiliated what is looking likely to be our starting back 4 at this point in time and several other of our starters looked useless.

Nothing from centre midfield with the headless chicken, Oscar. Terry and Cahill are done as a centre back pairing. RLC and Traore as a striking duo (go figure). Azpilicueta still a left back...

This could be a long, painful season if we don't get our shit together. 

At least start all of Hazard, Batshuayi and Kante in the 2nd half to give our fans something to be happy about. It's a high profile friendly and we're embarrasing the club out there.

4 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Well thinking about it, pre-season means nothing. The results need to come in the league. No point stressing over this match. 

Thing is was like this last season..only pre-season blah blah results will come but they never did! We just continued that form.hopefully this year be different but still bit hmm. Still can't defend 

1 minute ago, The Chels said:

:lol: I'm speaking tongue-in-cheek but seriously, we need technically good defenders.

Technically good defenders would be nice. But really, just a defender that can defend would be nice at this point.