Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid


Jase

Recommended Posts

Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid
MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+Leicester+City+Pre

2016/17 Pre-Season Friendly Match 4
30th July, Saturday, 2016
Michigan Stadium
20:05 Kick Off (UK time)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Bir_CFC said:

I'll be there! I heard every ticket sold and if everyone shows up I think it'll set a record for the largest attendance at a football match in USA.

I would be there too but something came up. :(

Only 45 mins from my house!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No offense inteded when I say, couldn't you put a pic up from the last time we met RM for the header of this topic. So it ties in with the theme if the game!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

I would be there too but something came up. :(

Only 45 mins from my house!

I feel you man...and I'm about 4 hrs away. Feels weird not being there when Chelsea are so close.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28. 7. 2016 at 11:58 PM, Bir_CFC said:

I'll be there! I heard every ticket sold and if everyone shows up I think it'll set a record for the largest attendance at a football match in USA.

Regulations for Saturday's Game - For those of you not familiar with the Big House, they have a pretty strict NO BAG policy and alot of other semi strange rules. Check it out so you don't get stuck having to walk back to your car!

Check them out here: http://www.mgoblue.com/genrel/060109aaf.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Conte added: “Eden will play in second half. For Hazard , the right moment is in the second half.

“Now Courtois is back and tomorrow we start with Begovic and in the second half we play Courtois.”

(Conte talking about Kante) :

“He’s in good physical condition, fantastic. He’s a runner. He has great stamina and endurance.

“He’s in good shape, but we want to respect the time in the training sessions and put him in to play with us in the future.”

So Courtois and Hazard to play in the second half and Kante probably won't see any minutes.

Conte does seem very strict when it comes to being fit enough to play in games.

“In the last few days he (Costa) had a pain in his back and for this reason he didn’t train and didn’t play against Liverpool.

“When Costa trains with us I always see the right attitude, but in these few days he didn’t train with us.

“It’s important to see the players doing the training session. If I don’t see a player doing the training session I can’t put them in the game.

“These are my rules and it’s important to understand this.

“My concept is very clear. I want to see my players doing the work in the training session.

“If someone is injured or there is some problem and I don’t see the player in the training session, it is impossible to think of putting him in the starting 11 or on the bench.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/antonio-conte-shows-diego-costa-8524951

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Conte added: “Eden will play in second half. For Hazard , the right moment is in the second half.

“Now Courtois is back and tomorrow we start with Begovic and in the second half we play Courtois.”

(Conte talking about Kante) :

“He’s in good physical condition, fantastic. He’s a runner. He has great stamina and endurance.

“He’s in good shape, but we want to respect the time in the training sessions and put him in to play with us in the future.”

So Courtois and Hazard to play in the second half and Kante probably won't see any minutes.

Conte does seem very strict when it comes to being fit enough to play in games.

“In the last few days he (Costa) had a pain in his back and for this reason he didn’t train and didn’t play against Liverpool.

“When Costa trains with us I always see the right attitude, but in these few days he didn’t train with us.

“It’s important to see the players doing the training session. If I don’t see a player doing the training session I can’t put them in the game.

“These are my rules and it’s important to understand this.

“My concept is very clear. I want to see my players doing the work in the training session.

“If someone is injured or there is some problem and I don’t see the player in the training session, it is impossible to think of putting him in the starting 11 or on the bench.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/antonio-conte-shows-diego-costa-8524951

Now I'm not sure reading between the lines and Contes not fully grasping English whether that means Cstas mind wasn't at training so hes not playing or that he didn't put himself fully into training because of his back.

Just wish all the transfer palava had finished, we had got ourselves all the players we need so proper training can start.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Conte added: “Eden will play in second half. For Hazard , the right moment is in the second half.

“Now Courtois is back and tomorrow we start with Begovic and in the second half we play Courtois.”

(Conte talking about Kante) :

“He’s in good physical condition, fantastic. He’s a runner. He has great stamina and endurance.

“He’s in good shape, but we want to respect the time in the training sessions and put him in to play with us in the future.”

So Courtois and Hazard to play in the second half and Kante probably won't see any minutes.

Conte does seem very strict when it comes to being fit enough to play in games.

“In the last few days he (Costa) had a pain in his back and for this reason he didn’t train and didn’t play against Liverpool.

“When Costa trains with us I always see the right attitude, but in these few days he didn’t train with us.

“It’s important to see the players doing the training session. If I don’t see a player doing the training session I can’t put them in the game.

“These are my rules and it’s important to understand this.

“My concept is very clear. I want to see my players doing the work in the training session.

“If someone is injured or there is some problem and I don’t see the player in the training session, it is impossible to think of putting him in the starting 11 or on the bench.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/antonio-conte-shows-diego-costa-8524951

these quotes give me the feeling somebody's told Conte that certain players would slip right back into our XI last season after injuries despite not even training and proving they were the best option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Leif said:

these quotes give me the feeling somebody's told Conte that certain players would slip right back into our XI last season after injuries despite not even training and proving they were the best option. 

They shouldn't be feeling that comfortable about a startring place.

It makes me laugh now seeing as his actions didn't match his words but I remember when we had Big Pete and Tibo and Mou was asked did he have a problem with team selection. He said those were the problems he loved. Havind to decide which player to select.

But if a position doesn't have a good alternative then that player will maybe feel he doesn't need to fully push himself. And Costas not really had another striker pushing for his spot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...