N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

I was just coming in to say that it's nice to see everyone in the media praising him and giving him his due credit. Great that his work is being recognized just like it was last season. Even seeing many rightly tipping him for player of the year.

He simply doesn't have truly poor games. He may have an off day where he isn't dominant (like against Spurs and Liverpool where we get pressed constantly for 90 minutes) but he's a steady 8/10 player week in and week out with some 9 or 10/10's sprinkled in.

So lucky to have him and to think he can improve further...oh my!

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Get down you biatch!!!

Its getting bloody hard to come up with better things to say about the wee baldy man. I loved Eden when he said its like playing with twins of him!  Hes one of those rare players that anyone into football loves no matter who they support. And I still cant get over the price we got him for.

I do think that Meke was right in one way about him. His character doesnt scream out leadership or look at me which is why Pog gets the nod over him for France.

What hes got is a quiet underlying strength. One that you know you can rely on and has your back.

N'Golo in his native Kikongo language means vital force or power - Chelsea n'golo!

Football’s only ball-hanger: N’Golo Kante and how he excels in every game

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2016-2017/footballs-only-ball-hanger-ngolo-kante-and-how-he-excels-in-every-game_sto6083915/story.shtml

29 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Watch that spitter Kane win it as he's English...or Zlatan because of his age and the whole media wankfest around that big nosed cunt. 

Kanté deserves it!

I hear ya mate I do but theres still unbiased supporters who dont like them. The Power is loved unilaterally!

Its runs like this that gets me. Its like he passed it to himself

Heres his best bits from the night

Hazard told Chelsea TV: "I don't need to say something about N'Golo. Everyone knows about him. He's everywhere.

"I think sometimes when I'm on the pitch I see him twice, one on the left, one on the right. I think he plays with a twin.

"He's a fantastic player, he helps the team a lot."

10,000 miles. He covered 10,000 miles vs. United. Understand that if there was a direct bridge built over the lands, Kante would've run from London to Adelaide in Australia within 90 minutes.