N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

He's sensational. Best CM in the world right now

What's amazing is, it's by far. By far he's the best midfielder, regardless whether we're talking defensive or offensive midfielder. No other player is consistently playing as-if they could dominate the game in any decade they were plopped in. Nobody else but him. Draw up the all-time XI of any club and you could switch a midfielder with Kante and expect around the same success. Highest compliments have to go to him. He is one of the greatest players of all time and his story is not nor will ever I fear be properly documented.

Kante is improving the aspects of his game that need improving little by little. Seems to be growing in confidence. Hopefully he keeps refining his offensive play. He has decent dribbling ability and passing range, if Conte can just coach him to be effective in the final third we'll have a legend on our hand. Like Conte said, he needs to improve on his vertical passing and today was very positive in that regards. Tip him to have an even better season next year tbh, with better players, more confidence, more experience at CFC. 

Such a great buy in today's climate. 

7 months into his Chelsea career and I still can't wrap my head around it, is this guy even real? 

Sometimes I'm truly left speechless by him. His quality on the pitch put aside, his attitude on and outside it impresses me just as much. Such a humble person and a great role model. Long may he stay with us. God knows we're lucky to have him.

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He's sensational. Best CM in the world right now

Even lamps agrees with you 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/596428/Chelsea-Man-United-Frank-Lampard-N-Golo-Kante-Eden-Hazard-Diego-Costa-rumours-gossip-news/amp

I couldn't have been prouder to have that luvly wee baldy man in our team last night.

To have him put on that show when his cuntryman oppnent that takes his spot in his national team was a complete ghost must have gone along way to turning that around.

He has always been that wind up and lert him go ever ready bunny but now hes adding an attacking spirit to his game Hes not just a CDM anymore 62% of his passes last night were forward. And 48% were to the final third. This is a big thing for us!

The wee baldy man might only be 5'5" but Pog is in his shadow!

Just loved this move!

And to think that some on here not that long ago suggested he could be upgraded.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Best bit was when he just out muscled Rashford on the halfway line, like a burglar reaching through a window...it was easy.

His pace is electric too, something that doesn't get mentioned a lot.

Knocked him away like swatting a fly!

Might be much taller but he fits into N'Golo (The Power) Kantes long shadow

.r189989_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=esp

Relative heat maps of N'Golo and Pog

Screen_Shot_2017-03-14_at_10.24.11.png

Screen_Shot_2017-03-14_at_10.27.20.png

Heres his best bits

Notice the 2 footed tackle by Valencia @ 5'22"

27 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

She seems like a spice. Knew N'Golo was one of those silent killers.

Seems enthralled with the game!

Cant imagine why anyone would call the guy Judas for watching his old mates on a big day.