Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Guys. Honesty is he even good? Or just another flop for us. We keep buying these overpriced players. Just want to finally see some world-class players like Hazard in our squad.

The telegraph kicked it all off

are you sure about that? I'm asking because I haven't seen any telegraph links posted here (can't google it because i'm afraid i'll spoil the result of the france iceland game)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, oldportblue said:

are you sure about that? I'm asking because I haven't seen any telegraph links posted here (can't google it because i'm afraid i'll spoil the result of the france iceland game)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but no I have been going through the site with a few bevvies in me and meant to comment on kante. That's where the telegraph commented on not koulibaly. Sorry for confusion 

7 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Guys. Honesty is he even good? Or just another flop for us. We keep buying these overpriced players. Just want to finally see some world-class players like Hazard in our squad.

lol...

Are you serious? SMH

Conte will also step up his attempts to agree a deal for a new central defender with Koulibaly the most likely to arrive (Telegraph) #CFC

Koulibaly is #Chelsea's no.1 defensive target. His agent has recently met with Napoli, a contract renewal wasn’t on the agenda. [Di Marzio]

2 minutes ago, Diego said:

After failing with a bonucci bid, am I the only one who can see Man city grabbing him off us?

Bonucci ain't going away from Juventus, it's all but wishful thinking. 

7 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Bonucci ain't going away from Juventus, it's all but wishful thinking. 

I know, that's what i meant. Man city failed with a bid (E45m) now i get the feeling they will take koulibaly 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You