Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

KOULIBALY COMING, NOT COMING?

Things are looking rather confusing on the Koulibaly front for Chelsea. Our beloved club are reportedly looking to test Napoli’s resolve by meeting their asking price on the first attempt after our opening bid. Meanwhile, Napoli are rumoured to be very reluctant on selling as usual.Gianluca Di Marzio is one of the most respected sources, when it comes to Chelsea news. And he has been saying that we are prepared to throw 30 million Euros on the impressive centre back, and even back it up with a few bonuses here and there:

One of the clubs interested in taking home Koulibaly would be Conte’s Chelsea […] eventual offer would be of around 30 milllion plus bonus for Napoli. The Italians however would really like to keep Koulibaly, despite his contract renewal which has yet to arrive due to the player’s high demands. Chelsea is pressing, Napoli resists, Koulibaly could be a blue next season.On the other hand, II Mattino reports that Conte is “desperate” for us to get Koulibaly. They also said that Napoli are set to refuse or offer, even if it reaches the mooted 30 million Euro mark. Who should we believe? For now, it would be wise not to believe anyone until something more concrete comes out, so let’s hope we hear something positive soon.Koulibaly would be a great addition to our team, he has the physical tools to survive in the Premier League as a centre back, is good at playing from the back, has a surprising speed on his side as well, not to mention that he has enough experience to be able to play alongside Kurt Zouma next season, which could not be said about other targets from last summer (i.e: John Stones)

The 24-year old is reported to be on tiny wages and is looking for a bigger pay check, something we can easily provide, after we get Napoli’s blessing for the deal. That will probably be the biggest stumbling block for us, but if the Chelsea board to manage to push a deal through, we would have a firm foundation for a fantastic summer.

TalkChelsea.net

couly.JPG

Koulibaly told L'Equipe: "Big clubs want to sign me and there is no sign of a renewal with Napoli.

"The negotiations for a contract extension have stalled and they never wanted to discuss with us.

"I have not talked to [Antonio Conte] but that may be soon. If nothing happens at Napoli, I will start to have contact with other clubs.

"The game In England could be suitable for me but I like Italy, I do not press for a transfer but I hope to sign a renewal with Napoli or we proceed to other solutions."

Napoli could fine Kalidou Koulibaly for his recent outburst in the French media, where he claimed he could leave the club. [Corriere]

#Chelsea went a step further than just being interested and offered Kalidou Koulibaly a five-year contract worth €15million. [Corriere]

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

he can **** off.

:middlefinger:

Lol he is bullshiting again.

Saying Higuain is worth 90m and Koulibaly to stay for long time so he can repay the damages he caused to club because he apparently destroyed his public picture and napoli now cant use him as poster boy or sth like that. Long story short de laurentis is crazy.

If we want Koulibaly, now its the best time. After what de laurentis said he should demand transfer. 

Gazzetta Dello Sport claim De Laurentiis rejected the £19.2m offer from Chelsea for Koulibaly. #CFC #Napoli (Express)

Gazzetta Dello Sport claim Manchester United are willing to beat Chelsea to Koulibaly by offering £20.7m. #CFC #MUFC #Napoli (Express)

#CFC and #MUFC's bid for Koulibaly reportedly still falls short of #Napoli’s £30.8m valuation of the player. (Express)

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:
Gazzetta Dello Sport claim De Laurentiis rejected the £19.2m offer from Chelsea for Koulibaly. #CFC #Napoli (Express)

Gazzetta Dello Sport claim Manchester United are willing to beat Chelsea to Koulibaly by offering £20.7m. #CFC #MUFC #Napoli (Express)

#CFC and #MUFC's bid for Koulibaly reportedly still falls short of #Napoli’s £30.8m valuation of the player. (Express)

19 million lol. Seriously?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You