Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

2 minutes ago, Term-X said:

Big Sam is one of the most anti-football managers the premier league has ever seen. Why on earth would you want him to remain here.

Simple math. I don't want to play Newcastle ever again. Rafa Benitez down would be a bonus.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My weekly "my god, our defense and midfield are shit" post.

Azpi is the only defender we have that should play next season. Utterly, shockingly terrible. Conceding 3 goals to one of the worst sides in the league.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

Hazard goes for the give and go but of course the move breaks down the second the ball touches Costa's foot.

Guy is an absolute donkey.

Oh you mean like Hazard for the majority of the season. At least Costa has 15 or so goals.

Just now, Pizy said:

My weekly "my god, our defense and midfield are shit" post.

Azpi is the only defender we have that should play next season. Utterly, shockingly terrible. Conceding 3 goals to one of the worst sides in the league.

Azpi has been equally shit this season, our entire defence and midfield is a joke basically and needs replaced

6 minutes ago, Term-X said:

Big Sam is one of the most anti-football managers the premier league has ever seen. Why on earth would you want him to remain here.

Not just Sam, but how anyone would want Sunderland to stay in the PL is beyond me. Borini is the epitome of the shit mentality that permeates through that club - do fuck all throughout the season and just do enough to stay up at the very end. What a pointless existence that is. One of the worst run clubs in the world.

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Oh you mean like Hazard for the majority of the season. At least Costa has 15 or so goals.

Hazard on his worst day still resembles a footballer.

God know how many chances Costa wasted on his way to scoring a measly 15 goals

1 minute ago, Styles said:

Hazard on his worst day still resembles a footballer.

God know how many chances Costa wasted on his way to scoring a measly 15 goals

LOOOL! Fuck right off with that.