Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I shouldn't have lashed out like that and for that I apologise.

Yes Guus hasmade some not great decisions to say the least and tactically he looks a shadow of his 2009 self, but ultimately he has took over his club twice in very shady situation's and leaves us in a m uch better state than what he inherited so for that he deserves the respect.

I cant see what the better state is right now?

We are not relegated, thats the only positive. We are directionless for the next season, I am sure any decent manager would atleast have made RLC a definite starter for the remaining season as well as a bright spot to go with in the next. I give respect to Guss for 2008. I give respect to Benitez for 2013. I just cant give any respect to guss for this tenure. The only reason his team selections were ever any different from Jose's was when we had Zouma, JT, Matic, Willian, Hazard all injured and he was literally forced to play young players for once. If guss deserves respect for this tenure then so do all the players who have continously given half-hearted useless performance to make this the worst season since i can remember.

Lets just hope, this is not the precedent set by guss for the future managers to get respect.

Don't know if people have picked up on it but I can't remember the last time we have played a game at home where we have kicked off towards the Shed End in the first half. First time this must be in ages where we have switched sides from where we are attacking.

Just now, Stats said:

Don't know if people have picked up on it but I can't remember the last time we have played a game at home where we have kicked off towards the Shed End in the first half. First time this must be in ages where we have switched sides from where we are attacking.

Lloris's decision and immediately after that Terry gave him a look WHY? :D

6 minutes ago, Term-X said:

That's not a link.

You need to install Ace Stream obviously.

acestream://180ba78a952d75078639444a3d8e249ceeae6e4f  is the stream link, open with Ace Stream.

edit: reddit.com/soccerstreams lists ace stream links for most games