Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guus thinks both Gary Cahill and John Terry will be part of his squad on Monday night. #CFC

Guus: 'It's good to have them back. They have experience. John may not be able to play the full 90 minutes, we will see.' #CFC

Guus says our unbeaten home run against Tottenham spans a very long period and he wants to help us continue it. #CFC

The probable starters according to the Guardian

Chelsea FC

Subs from Amelia, Blackman, Pato, Clarke-Salter, Miazga, Kenedy, Terry, Falcao, Palmer, Matic, Loftus-Cheek, Traoré, Hazard

Doubtful Cahill (illness), Terry (ankle)

Injured Rémy (groin, Aug), Zouma (knee, Oct)

Suspended Courtois (last of two)

Form DDWLLW

Discipline Y54 R4

Leading scorer Costa 11

Tottenham Hotspur

Subs from Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Wimmer, Mason, Carroll, Winks, Onomah, Son, Njie

Doubtful None

Injured Bentaleb (knee, May)

Suspended Alli (first of three)

Form WWDWWD

Discipline Y60 R0

Leading scorer Kane 24

blues.PNG

2 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

The probable starters according to the Guardian

blues.PNG

Weres hazard?? I would put willian in the number 10 role hazard on the left and Pedro on the right 

Given that were eliminated from the Champions League hunt a while ago (top 4) and we really don't care for Europa qualification, what is the real difference between 6th and 10th?

And since we did not advance in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup, about the only two things we can accomplish heading into the Summer of Conte and hopefully big signings is (1) finish 9th with over 50 points to avoid the worst PL season in CFC history and (2) finish strong in the London Derby table, which correct me if I am wrong but would not a victory Monday night give us the best record among all London clubs vs the other London clubs? Perhaps we would still finish a close second to Spurs in London table, but still, it would be nice to gut these clowns at the Bridge.

I hope we start a relatively strong XI, with maybe a RLC and/or Baba or Kenedy mixed in.

Would love to see Leicester win the league at this point, but would be fun if they lose tomorrow at United and we can officially eliminate Tottenham.

Come on you Chelsea!!

3 hours ago, different level said:

It's not really about stopping Spurs anymore, they pretty much stopped themselves. Either way no matter how much we suck, I don't think we're going to lose.  

Yep, a Derby always brings the best out of Chelsea. So, we have a good chance to win this one.

13 hours ago, the wes said:

Kane is going to rip Cahill a new asshole ffs hope the Fuck Cahill doesn't play ffs 

What else is new :) 

Cahil's asshole has been ripped so much, the poor lad just sinks when swimming now, luckily he can back off to the shallow end pretty quickly, years of practice and muscle memory ?