Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we're set up to stifle and counter. Prevent them from winning rather than win ourselves. Don't like it.

I predict Spuds to come at us and press like maniacs. With Matic, Mikel, and Cesc in the middle of the pitch that may prove disastrous.

No longer confident, really.

9 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

GUTLESS hiddink strikes AGAIN.

Cant wait for him to piss off. The worst tenure  from any manager I have seen at chelsea.

I hope the moral police are not out there today.

Nothing makes you happy, you only give one off our own credit if it offers an opening to slagg the club off.

'Final whistle at Stamford Bridge will be at about 9.50. Mark Selby needs four more frames, starting at 7.00. Assuming both results favour the East Midlands, what price Selby sinking the winning pot just as the ref blows up in the Spurs game?'

26 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

GUTLESS hiddink strikes AGAIN.

Cant wait for him to piss off. The worst tenure  from any manager I have seen at chelsea.

I hope the moral police are not out there today.

Haven't been around long then?

19 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Nothing makes you happy, you only give one off our own credit if it offers an opening to slagg the club off.

I should be happy that we are going to play with 2 DMs at my own back yard against my biggest rivals while keeping our best attacking talent on the bench. And this is when we dont even need the points. We have nothing to play for except give the crowd some entertain. 

Yes my man... I should be jumping around in Glee.

6 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

I should be happy that we are going to play with 2 DMs at my own back yard against my biggest rivals while keeping our best attacking talent on the bench. And this is when we dont even need the points. We have nothing to play for except give the crowd some entertain. 

Yes my man... I should be jumping around in Glee.

I shouldn't have lashed out like that and for that I apologise.

Yes Guus hasmade some not great decisions to say the least and tactically he looks a shadow of his 2009 self, but ultimately he has took over his club twice in very shady situation's and leaves us in a m uch better state than what he inherited so for that he deserves the respect.

Man, I´m getting very nervous as the minutes pass. This will be one tough match, I can feel it.

Not happy with hazard on the bench, but oh well... Just got one thing to say:

COME ON BLUES!