Kostas Manolas

Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

F*** this guy. I will vomit all over myself if we sign him. 

Please will u video that and post on here please for proof lol because apparently this signing is pretty straight forward as they have already agreed a price with zenit so they can't really up it and we are very interested at 20 mill lol 

2 hours ago, Leif said:

And vs. Madrid he's all over the place, don't let the upbeat music fool you - play some sad violin music instead and tragedy is more obvious. A headless chicken who can't do anything but put it out for a throw in or lead the ball to a Madrid player - 

Because he likes to argue? That's your problem? 

2 hours ago, Leif said:

Lack of awareness & determination; let's both goals happen while just standing

2 hours ago, Leif said:

An own goal even Cahill wouldn't do 

2 hours ago, Leif said:

The worst player on the day. Not 1 positive trait shown, but plenty of negatives

He wasn't playing well in last season but he had to carry the whole back line,he was amazing in 2014/2015 and 2015/2016.

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

Dont let your bias fool you, Manolas is excelent and would be a great adition, for the reported price,its a no brainer

Why would anyone be motivated to have a bias against a player who isn't ours?

How many games of his have you watched to my 35+?

Why are you calling him excellent? 

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

I can play this game too @Leif

What game? Stats vs. what you see with your eyes? In this case, Lukaku's better than Messi now; Cahill's better than Christensen. Wylan Cyprien completed more dribbles than Hazard last season, I guess we've found his potential replacement :clown:

You're trying to create a game to avoid a strong and informed opinion, which you don't have.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Why would anyone be motivated to have a bias against a player who isn't ours? How many games of his have you watched to my 35+? Why are you calling him excellent? 

Not been funny but ... if I could be arsed I could make u a video of hazards 2015/2016 season and it would make him look like a shadow of the player he is well not even a shadow he would look like championship material youtube videos mean Jack shit. Plus I love CBs who ain't scared to tramp on players and get in there faces 

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Not been funny but ... if I could be arsed I could make u a video of hazards 2015/2016 season and it would make him look like a shadow of the player he is well not even a shadow he would look like championship material youtube videos mean Jack shit. Plus I love CBs who ain't scared to tramp on players and get in there faces 

I didn't painfully struggle to put together this guys worst highlights..I've watched 40 games of the player we're linked with. I'm on Roma forums every day. And they just like me would go back and highlight these glaring games of his, and also highlight how painfully average he is - and that's not even for a top side. 

There's nothing to love about a bad apple ruining a tightly knit squad. Would you invite Balotelli into the side? If not, you shouldn't invite Manolas.

'He's great'. 'Look at this stat'. Nothing of value at all. No critical thinking at all. Nothing interesting, thought provoking, challenging, different, engaging, enlightening at all. So why even waste your finger energy. Add something.

leif maybe i can add something

in the last year he had difficulties linked to the switch of module

(in a three defense he showed lack of position)

but in a four line defense he is a really good player 

that's my opinion 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You