Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot get upbeat about this transfer, cannot see him doing anything here and think he will be a massive fucking flop.

Prove me wrong, prove a lot wrong... but one thing I will say...He cannot play with less heart than some of them.

As long as it is a loan im quite ok with this. We need a striker and it's quite obvious that Bamford wont get a chance, there's not many other attainable targets available for cheap atm. My biggest worry would be how his injury situation is nowadays, wasn't he kind of injury prone back in the day? We already have Falcao for that.

1 minute ago, Thendo said:

As long as it is a loan im quite ok with this. We need a striker and it's quite obvious that Bamford wont get a chance and there's not many other attainable targets availabe for cheap atm. My biggest worry would be how his injury situation is nowadays, wasn't he kind of injury prone back in the day? We already have Falcao for that.

It's not a loan we will buy him and Pato in 3 years has not suffered one serious injury.

17 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Cannot get upbeat about this transfer, cannot see him doing anything here and think he will be a massive fucking flop.

Prove me wrong, prove a lot wrong... but one thing I will say...He cannot play with less heart than some of them.

Taken that 'prove me wrong' challenge too many times with our striker policy. Nothing good can come of his, just let it be a loan ffs.

51 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's not a loan we will buy him and Pato in 3 years has not suffered one serious injury.

Very similar to Torres... with us he did not suffered any injury, but all those injuries had already taken their toll. Same with Pato...

The only thing he has over Torres is that Pato is younger and can recover some of his power and pace still. I don't think he can ever touch that original amazing potential though.

Another expensive Bet.

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

lol

Corinthians dont have any money at all. The money you got from selling players will be used to pay huge debts.

Joke of a club.

Hi Henrique, i remember you, you are a supporter of Palmeiras, our great rivals, right? I know that you post like that, agressive... I ain't falling in your troll anyways... That is a Chelsea forum, who cares? My club gets to win championships every year, this one may be hard, but next one we are good to go.

41 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

To play v Arsenal he would have to be signed, registered etc by midday Friday.  Doubtful. News seems to have slowed besides that 1 Calcionews tweet

I thought Independent was a reliable source. 

18 hours ago, Jcar92 said:

Well, i am a supporter of Corinthians. I disagree of Rmpr, we do have the money to pay Pato's salary every month (even more now that we sold half of the champion team to China, 5 players, FIVE, 2 fucking players from the National Team going after money instead of football), but we are crazy to sell. That guy isn't injury prone anymore, we fixed him... Like we did with Renato Augusto (on Bayern Leverkusen, he wold get hurt every time). Dmytro Chygrynskiy even came to Brazil to treat himself in our club... He said that he didn't had any problems after passing here.

Anyway, the problem with Pato is that he is totally alienated with everything that happens around him, the world may be falling on his feet, but he doesn't show the will to win, he is not hungry for the victory. The talent is still there, you can see the flashy tricks and all, but not like when he was young. Also, he is not as fast as he were... He is still pretty fast, just not so fast as the time he made a goal against Barcelona, letting everyone miles behind. Corinthians is desperate to sell him, but not for money or for injuries, the problem is his personality and intelligence (i particularly think he is kinda dumb).

He coud still work for you guys anyways....

Lmao, dude you are so delusional. You guys havent payed 3 months of "direitos de imagem", some players like Ralf have their actual wages delayed and you still havent payed the prize for winning the League last year. How will you now pay 800 thousand Reais to Alexandre Pato per month? Get Real! Yes, Corinthians is desperate to sell Pato because of MONEY!

You believe Globo's and Neto's brainwashing bulshits that Corinthians has been a pitiful victim to China and blah, blah, blah but that is a complete lie. The only reason you lost your players is because they know how dire the situation is and they wanted to jump ship on a high. If everyone was so crazy to go to China make money then why Lucas Lima, Valdivia, Anderson, Arouca, Elias, Geuvanio, Victor, Barrios and 1 Gremio player I forgot the name, ALL had crazy offers from China with the club paying the release fee and they all said no?

China is a cemitery, where players go to be forgotten. Nobody wants to trade the chance to win Libertadores for China. Only those who know something is wrong with their current Brazilian club left, so thats why Corinthians lost so many players. Jadson wasnt even offered a contract extension and that pissed him off, so add that to the delayed wages/prize bonuses and of course he wanted to leave. Then Vagner Love (who is already old) decided to join him in making money instead of waiting months to get payed. Thus creating what we have now with Gil, Renato Augusto and maybe even more. The players/staff have no big expectation for 2016 in Corinthians anymore so its obvious they will accept anything that comes their way. Even Cassio accepted the Besikthas offer, it was just that they didnt reach the price your club wanted. And also, I wouldn't be so sure Tite will stay and not replace Dunga, stay alert!

Oooooooh and LOL. First of all, besides Gil, all other players Corinthians had a pathetic percentage in their sales, so its not even that much money. Second of all, the money you guys got from selling your players will go to pay your debts. If you didnt know, Caixa pays 2.5 million for your club per month but that can only happen if you have what is called "Certidao Negativa", which is a monthly document that proves you payed your taxes and your staffs wages on time. Its obligatory for Federal Sponsorship. However, its been 4 months Corinthians fails to get it and thus you are 4 motnhs without sponsorship money. Not to count Globo already antecipated your TV quota for 2016. So, hmmm, yeah, you better sell Pato if you want to have money to sign replacements and not delay half a year of wages again...

55 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

A striker before a CM/full-back? Pato as the first choice target for said striker? Come on Chelsea, enough trolling with the fans this season...

Well, real life isnt FIFA, you know?. You dont go to your squad list, look at what you need most and then focus your effort into finding a player for said position before doing anything else. What you actually do is be aware of the entire situation and tackle the opportunities as they present themselves.

The only reason we are going after Alexandre Pato is because he is cheap. He comes to be a more reliable bench option than Remy/Falcao and he can also put pressure on Hazard and Pedro as he plays as a winger as well. Honestly, its not a bad sign if for the right price.

Now, its obviously that CM and RB are bigger issues, but the problem is there arent any good and cheap options out there. If there was ab oportunity similar to Pato for a midfielder and a fullback, the club would be all over it. But there isnt.

If you havent noticed by now, the club is not in pursuit of big targets for January. Our managerial situation is uncertain and the prices are too high, its not worth it. Waiting is actually a much smarter move than to try to salvage a lost season by spending 100mil on panic signs. So just suck it up until May and stop dreaming...

2 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Lmao, dude you are so delusional. You guys havent payed 3 months of "direitos de imagem", some players like Ralf have their actual wages delayed and you still havent payed the prize for winning the League last year. How will you now pay 800 thousand Reais to Alexandre Pato per month? Get Real! Yes, Corinthians is desperate to sell Pato because of MONEY!

You believe Globo's and Neto's brainwashing bulshits that Corinthians has been a pitiful victim to China and blah, blah, blah but that is a complete lie. The only reason you lost your players is because they know how dire the situation is and they wanted to jump ship on a high. If everyone was so crazy to go to China make money then why Lucas Lima, Valdivia, Anderson, Arouca, Elias, Geuvanio, Victor, Barrios and 1 Gremio player I forgot the name, ALL had crazy offers from China with the club paying the release fee and they all said no?

China is a cemitery, where players go to be forgotten. Nobody wants to trade the chance to win Libertadores for China. Only those who know something is wrong with their current Brazilian club left, so thats why Corinthians lost so many players. Jadson wasnt even offered a contract extension and that pissed him off, so add that to the delayed wages/prize bonuses and of course he wanted to leave. Then Vagner Love (who is already old) decided to join him in making money instead of waiting months to get payed. Thus creating what we have now with Gil, Renato Augusto and maybe even more. The players/staff have no big expectation for 2016 in Corinthians anymore so its obvious they will accept anything that comes their way. Even Cassio accepted the Besikthas offer, it was just that they didnt reach the price your club wanted. And also, I wouldn't be so sure Tite will stay and not replace Dunga, stay alert!

Oooooooh and LOL. First of all, besides Gil, all other players Corinthians had a pathetic percentage in their sales, so its not even that much money. Second of all, the money you guys got from selling your players will go to pay your debts. If you didnt know, Caixa pays 2.5 million for your club per month but that can only happen if you have what is called "Certidao Negativa", which is a monthly document that proves you payed your taxes and your staffs wages on time. Its obligatory for Federal Sponsorship. However, its been 4 months Corinthians fails to get it and thus you are 4 motnhs without sponsorship money. Not to count Globo already antecipated your TV quota for 2016. So, hmmm, yeah, you better sell Pato if you want to have money to sign replacements and not delay half a year of wages again...

Jesus mate, no need to be so condescending to the new guy, don't scare the newbies off. Your coming off a lot like the most recent banee, I hate to say it in all honesty.

1 hour ago, BlueLion said:

Imagine if Mourinho hadn't been an idiot and pissed off Eto'o, we'd still have a very, very good second choice striker at the club. 

Eto'o was never going to be more than a short term solution. He did well but keeping him longer than one season would have been silly. He's past his best and there's a reason why Mourinho usually only played him in the home matches.

Really hate the situation where are in and this is the worst part about it - all this dreadful rumours about shitty players from the bargain bin. Pato, Lavezzi, Bacca et al. 

Listen, questions have to be raised on how the board sees the future of this club. Why on Earth would they pay money on transfers & wages for all this below par players when there's a summer transfer window coming where we can actually start over and rebuild properly?! Why don't we just save money instead of throwing it away on stopgap dealings?!

We are not relegating with this squad and top 4 is long gone. As for trophies, do we stand a chance against PSG? Not a single one. FA Cup? We might have a go at it - but is it worth signing all this shitty players that we'll be stuck with for years just for a FA Cup win? Not for me, no.

I've read that Djilobodji is heading to Bremen on loan and apparently Baba Rahman could go back to Augsburg in a 10m deal. Six months after we've bought him for 21m. These are all Emenalo's transfers and if supposedly we sign the likes of Pato & Lavezzi and he is behind this deals as well, then he should get the sack.

Enough is enough. We're supposed to be one of the biggest brands in world football, but looking at our transfers you'd say that COC is our biggest dream. If Roman wants entertainment and fancy football, then he just have the guts to appoint a proper manager this summer (Sampaoli would be a dream move) and let him do his job and rebuild.