• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begovic

Azpilicueta    Zouma   Cahill   Baba Rahman

Matic     RLC

Kenedy      Fabregas       Hazard

Traore

I would love to see Pato but i don't think he is ready for the game.

This is The Battle Between the Japanese Companies Shirt/Jersey Sponsorship Battle of Who is Best.

The Suzuki (Suzuki Kabushiki-Kaisha) Milton Keynes Dons (MK Dons) FC

Suzuki (Headquarters : Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki

-versus-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokohama_Rubber_Company

The Yokohama Rubber Tyres Chelsea FC

(Headquarters : Tokyo, Japan)

On January 27, 2016 at 0:00 AM, Stats said:

I hope we don't see a repeat of the Scunthorpe game where we literally play our strongrest team. Just not necessary with a PL game 3 days after. When we played our best team against Scunthorpe we had a PL game against WBA 3 days after as well and ended up drawing that game. I want a good team but no harm in starting the likes of Kenedy, RLC and hopefully even Baba. Many people are excluding Pedro from their line ups. He should defo be a starter. He only had a stomach bug on the weekend and he needs some confidence.

If Pato gets his move sorted by Thursday, I wonder if he will be involved or possibly even start because I think with the recent niggles Costa has been getting it is ideal that he is not starting this match, especially with Watford 3 days after. I would have Remy as a bang on starter if his future was not up in the air even though he looked completely off the boil against Arsenal. However if Hiddink plans on keeping him around, may be a good idea to start him.

I expect/hope to see Bego, Cahill, Baba, Zouma, RLC, Hazard, Pedro and Kenedy all in the starting 11. Hopefully Remy too because if no one is going to sign him permanently we should not be loaning him and we should be giving him game time in that case.

On the first page, I put out a youth-heavy lineup, but the more I think about it, the more I convince myself this match is far more important than the Watford match.

This may be our only chance at a trophy this season. Barring a miracle in the Champions League, we're not going to win it. Going out at this stage of the FA Cup is unacceptable when we really need to win it. MK Dons won't be a pushover and it'll be tougher not being at Stamford Bridge. Putting out youth in an important match away from home doesn't fill me with confidence. Definitely give them significant minutes but I would much prefer them coming on if the starters make it more comfortable or if the team on the pitch needs a spark.

We're not making top four and we're not going to be relegated. If our goal is Europa League place, winning the FA Cup guarantees that while also giving us a trophy to finish a bad season with. We can get by with a shaky game against Watford, but we can't get away with losing to MK Dons. 

Cant believe that people want us to use the same starting 11 in this kinda game! Everybody complained when Mourinho used the same 11 every game and had little rotation, the players got burned out u said… Whats the difference now?  Hiddink uses the same players, Mikel is the only "new" face.. players like Willian haven't had a game off in ages, he needs rest in these games if we want him to keep on going.  

The game against Scunthorpe was just sad to watch! Our best 11 seems to lower them self in these games, so I want young and hungry players to get som energy in the team!

Willian, Costa, Terry and Cesc should be out of this game.

Hazard need game time, so he can start. Players that MUST start is RLC, Rahman, Begovic, Traore, Cahill and Kenedy.

hop to see:

Begovic

Azpi, Zouma, Cahill, Rahman

Matic, RLC

Pedro, Hazard, Kendy

Traore

And Pato, Aina on bench.  This team should beat MK Dons 9/10. 

kind a striker dilemma for this one. Remy can't start as he will join Leicester and is injured(wtf?), Bamford to NOrwich, Costa picked up a knock and should not be risked, Falcao is probably not even fit and Pato is not even registered let alone having adjusted his biorhythm to the new timezone. So I guess there is actually a chance Bertrand Traore might start this one in his preferred position but I would not put hang my hopes too high. Given what we have witnessed this season I''d even guess Guus start a falso nine or wear out Costa even more. But I trust Traore that he will link up well and create some danger with his movement. The defences he cut through during his stint in HOlland surely were not much worse than Dons. 

what i would like to see is

Bego

Aina     GC      Zouma    Baba

Matic         RLC

Pedro       Oscar         Kenedy

Traore

should still be strong enough to see them off.