Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/01/2016 at 8:39 PM, Magic Lamps said:

...what i would like to see is

Bego

Aina     GC      Zouma    Baba

Matic         RLC

Pedro       Oscar         Kenedy

Traore

should still be strong enough to see them off. 

Doubt Ola would have played on Friday night if he was in line to start today.

On 28/01/2016 at 4:59 PM, special Eden said:

Cant believe that people want us to use the same starting 11 in this kinda game! Everybody complained when Mourinho used the same 11 every game and had little rotation

Not everyone, no.

The FA Cup is a grade A competition which is important in and of itself. Were I in charge of the club, I'd have nothing say if the manager messed around with the team and won. If he went out however, he'd be in the board room explaining himself. If it happened twice, he'd be gone. All of this would be made clear to him before he was appointed.

The problem here is not the unwillingness of our managers to rotate, it's the hopelessness of our squad. Get that right and the boss might have more confidence about using the options available to him.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Asmir

Azpi Zouma Cahill Baba

Mikel RLC

Pedro Oscar Kenedy

Costa

Hazard is definitely starting this. You only have to look at Hiddink's words on Hazard before the game to know.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Well i haven't listened to anything from Guus regarding the game so...

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/01/hiddink--beautiful-times-can-come.html

'He had an injury and then another in the Palace game and it creates an unstable situation,' explained the Dutchman. 'Hopefully he is coming back to the way he was before and then we can enjoy him. That's why he needs training and also game fitness, which you only get by playing games.

'I have huge hope that he will get back to his best. He is young, for him and the club beautiful times can come. When Hazard gets his rhythm back in the coming weeks, he will be of big value for Chelsea. He is a very important player, a very good player, it's nice to see his way of training.'

1 hour ago, bethos1 said:

Fuck me I thought the game was at 14:00, already made some plans to go to the movies at 17:00 :( first game I'll miss this season

That's why strategic planning is more important than ever