• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begovic

Aina-Zouma-Cahill-Baba

Kenedy-Rlc-Matic-Hazard

Traore-Remy

Try new formation, give Baba a try, rest Iva, Azpi, Costa, Cesc. Give Remy a try again, he was shit against Arsenal, but i really trus him.

Begovic
Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba
RLC - Mikel/Matić
Kenedy - Fabregas - Hazard
Traore

I would love to see this :) Our best youngsters playing and still strong squad that would destroy MK Dons with right attitude .. Traore was beast at striker position in Vitesse ;) I hope selling Ramires mean that RLC will get a bigger role and we won't bring any suspicious quality midfielder that will take his place :)

CMON CHELSEA :D

I hope we don't see a repeat of the Scunthorpe game where we literally play our strongrest team. Just not necessary with a PL game 3 days after. When we played our best team against Scunthorpe we had a PL game against WBA 3 days after as well and ended up drawing that game. I want a good team but no harm in starting the likes of Kenedy, RLC and hopefully even Baba. Many people are excluding Pedro from their line ups. He should defo be a starter. He only had a stomach bug on the weekend and he needs some confidence.

If Pato gets his move sorted by Thursday, I wonder if he will be involved or possibly even start because I think with the recent niggles Costa has been getting it is ideal that he is not starting this match, especially with Watford 3 days after. I would have Remy as a bang on starter if his future was not up in the air even though he looked completely off the boil against Arsenal. However if Hiddink plans on keeping him around, may be a good idea to start him.

I expect/hope to see Bego, Cahill, Baba, Zouma, RLC, Hazard, Pedro and Kenedy all in the starting 11. Hopefully Remy too because if no one is going to sign him permanently we should not be loaning him and we should be giving him game time in that case.

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

I think he is at least a couple of weeks from being 100% fit. He last featured in a official game in November.

correct - start of season in Brazil and Pato will be completely unfit. Whcih makes this 6mo loan kinda bizarre.