MK Dons v Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Jason said:

He's already played quite a few games since his return and I doubt his confidence is low. We're on a decent run anyway.

Last few games i thought he was quite nervous and he dropped balls he shouldn't drop, i think it's good for him to get more minutes.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really worried about Kenedy not getting a bench spot the last couple matches. He's shown well when given the opportunity. Perhaps he's voiced some displeasure about the amount of minutes been given?

12 minutes ago, Barbara said:

just saw the lineup. Seriously, Oscar in the wing? Why not go with Kenedy? I don't know how I feel about RLC as #10. I like him to play B2B better, but well, at least he's playing

Don't worry i remember he had 1 of best games against England on the wing.Chelsea win 4-1 Traore comes off the bench and scores last goal ,hassle free game i hope!

Guus with a fun XI. I would have started Begovic, but overall it's a happy mix with RLC and Baba. Hopefully Willian is rested for the entire match.

Ready to win this one. Let's get it going. I will go 1-3 good guys, Hazard, RLC and Zouma.

Come on you Chelsea!!