• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Mikel
    • Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Arsenal are clowns.
We were n't going to lose even if the despaired Mourinho was still manager.
Remy was a goat let lose on the pitch today - missed three clear chances.
In the league Arsenal are out, Leicester are a small time affair, so it's Citeh.
I wish Spurs could do it since they have n't won a league from the days of Greaves-Blanchflower.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jason said:

That Koscielny push on Fabregas in the penalty area - How he did not give us a spot kick for that is beyond me. It was such a blatant penalty and to make matter worse, a minute after that incident, Matic committed the same offence and he gave Arsenal a free kick and booked him for that!  :rant:

That's exactly what I am on about. 

Just now, ulvhedin said:

The negative about today is that right now Curtois does not look like a top GK anymore.. Hope he will be himself again soon

Oh wow. Did you forget his performance at Old Trafford just weeks ago? Two mistakes don't change his value.

3 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I wish Spurs could do it since they have n't won a league from the days of Greaves-Blanchflower.

Ohh noooo!!! Spurs fans a such a wankers! They will talk about it for 20 years! I just can't stand them.

'' I thought it was harsh and we had to cope with it. I don't know what to say. It is a few games now that has happened. All we can do is keep our focus and fight. Yes [on Costa making the most of the situation] That is the game of the striker. Diego Costa is good at that''

Just now, Laylabelle said:

'' I thought it was harsh and we had to cope with it. I don't know what to say. It is a few games now that has happened. All we can do is keep our focus and fight. Yes [on Costa making the most of the situation] That is the game of the striker. Diego Costa is good at that''

Making the most of being hacked down by the last man when through on goal? Christ Wenger is an absolute cretin. Keep quiet you senile old buzzard!

53 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Nobody stood our for MOTM 

Great Team performance - but we were lucky and I will take that 

Our subs let us down badly - Remy and Hazard need to take a good long hard look at themselves tonight.

They did not show the heart, desire or intensity that I find acceptable!

Well done to the rest of the lads though - nice to see we can beat the boys near the top :)

Now a nice unbeatan run and sneak 4th :)

Totally agree about Remy. Showed why he is not worth a starting spot even when Costa is injured. His lack of awareness for the offside was unbelievable and he must have concrete boots on because his control was rubbish.

But I disagree about Hazard, I felt it took him a while to adjust but he did at least try and laid off some neat passes.

Really though, fuck it, we won, Wenger hates the living sight of Costa. You could actually see him trying to digest those sour grapes in his post match interview..Priceless. We need to build on this now. No point in going out and drawing our next game. We need to push on and win.

But for the next week I will bask in the glow of beating those whinging shower of overrated wasters. Hope they win sod all....every season :D

Not having any nonsense about the red card. Yes, there was no contact, but there doesn't need to be contact for it to be a foul. Mertsacker was never going to get the ball and the rule is it's a foul if he 'trips or attempts to trip an opponent' and he clearly was attempting to trip Costa.

Also, that was almost literally the only decision we got all game. In the first 5 minutes Clattenburg let Flamini off for a late tackle on Azpi then booked Oscar a minute later. We had two penalties not given, not to mention that every 50-50 went they way.

So the arse wankers can sod off! 

Since we've got the 3 points and I can laugh at it now rather than shake my head, did anyone else see Sanchez glide past Mikel around the half way line as if he was a 90 year old granny with a walker? :D Fuck me, he made him look silly!