• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Mikel
    • Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Hate this rednecks with a passion, this win is an absolute joy. Our season is a train wreck and we still do the double over them without conceding a single goal. Three years since they've last scored a goal against us. January 2013. Three fucking years. Fuck off you inbred cunts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, *Z4YN said:

I WANT SIMEONE AT CHELSEA SO BAD!!!

He would be the ideal man, I never like dthe idea of Ancelotti returning. For me, Simeone is in the Top 3 of the best Coaches in the world.

Your profile picture is somewhat unsettling, mostly because of Simeone's expression :D

33 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Hazard setup 3 goal scoring chances towards the end...I don't know what was up with Remy for two of them, although I suspect he took a knock before the second one came his way. Willian bungled up the third.

He also stood motionless as people ran past him and seemed on a different planet. 

I really want to see the Hazard of last season. 

He setup Remy - but could have gone on himself - last year's Hazard would have. 

Remy was diabolical - either offside or couldn't beat an egg 

Don't get me wrong - absolutely fucking delighted with the result and can't wait to rip the fuck out of Arsenal fans

Just need Hazard back to start moving up the table - I don't think 4th place has gone :) 

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

He also stood motionless as people ran past him and seemed on a different planet. 

I really want to see the Hazard of last season. 

He setup Remy - but could have gone on himself - last year's Hazard would have. 

Remy was diabolical - either offside or couldn't beat an egg 

Don't get me wrong - absolutely fucking delighted with the result and can't wait to rip the fuck out of Arsenal fans

Just need Hazard back to start moving up the table - I don't think 4th place has gone :) 

Fair enough. Only thing that frustrated me about him too. Can you imagine if that was Ronaldo or Sanchez against 10 men on the counter and on a poor goal drought. They would have had so much desire to score. I wanted to see that from Hazard but still seems way too passive and not willing to just fire it in the back of the net.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Clattenburg was fucking brutal today by the way.

Got to give him credit though. When Mikel stupidly blocked off Sanchez with his arm, the whole Arsenal fans and players were off their feet trying to get him to give Mikel a red but he did not bottle it under pressure and I love that. A lot of weaker refs would have levelled it up and made it 10 against 10.

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

Fair enough. Only thing that frustrated me about him too. Can you imagine if that was Ronaldo or Sanchez against 10 men on the counter and on a poor goal drought. They would have had so much desire to score. I wanted to see that from Hazard but still seems way too passive and not willing to just fire it in the back of the net.

See I might just hire you to post for me - that's exactly what I meant - it just comes out wrong and people probably think I'm being over critical - I just mean what you wrote :) 

Cheers ? :)

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Clattenburg was fucking brutal today by the way.

That Koscielny push on Fabregas in the penalty area - How he did not give us a spot kick for that is beyond me. It was such a blatant penalty and to make matter worse, a minute after that incident, Matic committed the same offence and he gave Arsenal a free kick and booked him for that!  :rant: