• Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I decided to go around a Arsenal forum, and found the equivalent of our pre match topic. This was in the first post:

Pep Talk

Arsenal-
Position: 1st. 

Chelsea-
Position: *Scrolling down table* *Scrolling further* *Further* 14th. 

CHELSEA HAS BEEN SO UTTERLY **** THIS YEAR, WHERE IS THE ****ING COMPETITION??? THEY BEAT US THIS SEASON BECAUSE OF ****ING MIKE BALDY, ABSOLUTE SCUM! IS HE THERE TO SAVE THEIR ASSES NOW? NO! TIME TO SEND THEM IN THE RELEGATION ZONE WHERE THEY ****ING BELONG, STUFF THEIR PIECE OF **** BUS IN OUR CANNON AND BLAST THEM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO ROT! THE ****TY PLASTIC FANS WILL SEE THE LIGHT AND LONDON WILL BE RED, AND ONLY RED! RED WITH OUR COLORS AND THE BLOOD OF A RAVAGED CHELSEA TEAM! FELLOW GOONERS, SUNDAY WILL BE THE DAY! THE NEW DAWN! IN THE NAME OF JESUS CECH, LET US BATTER THEM WITH A SCORELINE THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST ****ING DEMOLITION THAT HAS EVER GRACED THE PREMIER LEAGUE! MAKE THEM REGRET SELLING THE BEST ****ING KEEPER IN THE WORLD! LET'S ALSO PUT THAT ***** FABREGAS ON HIS KNEES BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS, SHINING MESUT'S BOOTS, DESPERATE TO BE HIS APPRENTICE. SUNDAY, WE DINE CHAMPIONS OF THE GLORIOUS CITY OF LONDON!

I can´t stop laughing at how the guy who wrote this must have felt when the 90 minutes were complete.

Always nice to beat them, i gotta admit i didnt think we would.

I only say the last 15 mins and the MOTD highlights so cannot say to much. But Deffo Red and pen for us. And the only other thing is Remy looked so shit when they wen gung ho and we was getting at them at the end his movement, touch, control was fucking abysmal. We really need a new striker 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3414642/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-never-learn-predictably-beaten-Chelsea-Guus-Hiddink-s-stars-showed-live-blooded-derby.html

Said this to my lad when I saw him given the armband....Bizarre decision.

Not only that but but Arsenal massively under-estimated us yesterday and had it thrown back in their faces.

Am I the only one who thought was a loy better in the left attacking midfield role. He always tracks back and has tremendous workrate. He just lacks the vision and the pass accuracy to play no ten. Wudnt mind him on either wing just like the mazacar days. 

Ref Watch: Premier League weekend decisions analysed

INCIDENT: Per Mertesacker is sent off

Correct decision.

INCIDENT: Cesc Fabregas is challenged by Laurent Koscielny

Wrong decision.

:)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10143166/ref-watch-premier-league-weekend-decisions-analysed

18 hours ago, Spike said:

For the second time, I never said it wasn't a red. I was arguing about a silly rule. Read my posts in the actual match thread. Geeez, maybe I should put that post in my signature so there will be no more misunderstandings.

I don't think it's that silly tbh. Let's say Costa stays on his feet. He still has to jump over Mertesacker's challenge which means he will have to slow down and that will greatly increase Koscielny's chances of catching up to him. 

Besides, referees these days don't call a foul if you don't go down. 

21 hours ago, robdog said:

Maybe Spike just needs a different point of view to explain the reasoning why that is a red card challenge by Mertesacker. This gooner explains the law of the game very well.

Robdog mate.........This was bloody priceless!!!!!  I dont think I laughed this much in years. Tears actually streamed down my face laughing at that guys rant.

I have a feeling polite conversation with the wife was off the menu last night!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Starman60 said:

Robdog mate.........This was bloody priceless!!!!!  I dont think I laughed this much in years. Tears actually streamed down my face laughing at that guys rant.

I have a feeling polite conversation with the wife was off the menu last night!!!!!!!!

the part that had me in tears was the bit about Giroud being the Best #9 in the Prem rofl3.gifif I was the interviewer, I would have accused him of holding out & get w/ the rotation...puff puff pass

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Correct decision.

Wrong decision.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10143166/ref-watch-premier-league-weekend-decisions-analysed

There was also a handball inside the are (stopping a Cesc shot) in the first half that looked like a pen to me. 

Clattenberg actually had an awful game, but thankfully his mistakes did not change the outcome. 

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Correct decision.

Wrong decision.

A blind man without their cane could have called the Koscielny challenge a penalty.