• Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The infamous party poopers prevail once again. You'll encounter tortoises with more adventure in them but you're high will be ruined.

I know Hazard has been average this season but he's just so much better than his team mates. It's evident in every move he makes.

Remy. Wow. You suck, dude.

Willian and Cesc, fantastic. Diego, amazing.

Feels so good to know we put a dent in their title chances. 9 league games unbeaten for us against them! Terrific record and we done the double over them!!!!

Fabregas was my MOTM. Completely ran the show. We may not get top 4 but it pleases me to know that we may have played a pivotal part in blowing Arsenal's title chances. And who of all people scored? Diego Costa. I will take that :beer:

Nobody stood our for MOTM 

Great Team performance - but we were lucky and I will take that 

Our subs let us down badly - Remy and Hazard need to take a good long hard look at themselves tonight.

They did not show the heart, desire or intensity that I find acceptable!

Well done to the rest of the lads though - nice to see we can beat the boys near the top :)

Now a nice unbeatan run and sneak 4th :)

Hell yes! I said in the pre-match I had a feeling we would put it together and play like "Chelsea" we know. They all played well today. Looked like last year except for a couple of Arsenal looks in the box.

Cesc played a complete game. No questions asked. Oscar controlled possession like I have never seen from him. Costa looked like the Diego from the first half last year. Hope he did not pull a hammy.

If we were going to put it together, this was a perfect game to do so,. Hope the Arsenal fans enjoyed that one as much as I did, because I was LOL enjoying this one. It's great to be a Chelsea supporter today!

Cannot wait for the crying from the Emirates to start pouring in.

Great resolve from the Chels under Guus today. Even looked like Jose was back in the second half putting everyone behind the ball. Heard that Giroud has never scored goal vs Chelsea :D

When we the last time Arsenal scored a BPL goal vs Chelsea? Henry ages ago? It seems so :P

Enjoy the day my Chelsea lads. Enjoy a pint and mug off all you Arsenal chumps.

Come on you Chelsea!!