Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

I know Matic hasn't been playing that well, having to cover for Fabregas' lazy arse, for the most part so has looked dead on his feet. BUT......

Mikel should NEVER be playing ahead of him. Matic is WORLD CLASS. Mikel is average.  Our midfield is pathetic right now. He contributes nothing to our attacks, unlike Matic. He is unambitious with the ball and useless without it.

One good game vs Palace means nothing. 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't seen much football in the last month or so but the contrast between Mourinho's Chelsea and Hiddink's is amazing. I think it may have been the absolute right decision to sack Mourinho. Tonight/today I've seen Fabregas alone do things he hasn't done in months.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I know Matic hasn't been playing that well, having to cover for Fabregas' lazy arse, for the most part so has looked dead on his feet. BUT......

Mikel should NEVER be playing ahead of him. Matic is WORLD CLASS. Mikel is average.  Our midfield is pathetic right now. He contributes nothing to our attacks, unlike Matic. He is unambitious with the ball and useless without it.

One good game vs Palace means nothing. 

and here is the madness about Matic being world class...

7 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Would be weird if he didn't, as he is 21 years old. 

He is still our best defender. Maybe thats more because Terry and Cahill are regressing and Djilo is nowhere to be found.

He is, although, improving rapidly!

He's escaped a lot of criticism for me. A lot of talk about Gary and JT but he's been as bad overall for me. Though more spectacular with a couple of eye-catching plays.

That's why the finding the right partner, a fantastic CB, is so important because Zouma is nowhere near ready to lead Chelsea's backline. The CB duo really worries me.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Who do you replace at half, Oscar or Pedro, or both and bring on RLC & Kenedy or RLC and Ramires??????????????

Oscar is missing final pass, but he helps the little pressing we do. Pedro just destroys everything. Oscar isn't good, by any extent, by Pedro has been abysmal

Just now, Henrique said:

and here is the madness about Matic being world class...

You have your opinions about Matic (that you never miss an opportunity to express), I have mine.  Matic is one of the best players in his position in the world. Because I'm not in the mood for back and forth, I'll just leave it at that.