Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

Pulis at home is fine, just away against his teams I hate, quite funny that was our only away win up until last week.

I don't know. More often than not, we do just enough to beat his teams, even at home.

2008/09 - Chelsea 2-1 Stoke

2009/10 - Chelsea 7-0 Stoke

2010/11 - Chelsea 2-0 Stoke

2011/12 - Chelsea 1-0 Stoke

2012/13 - Chelsea 1-0 Stoke

2013/14 - Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

2014/15 - (Pulis only took over WBA after we played them at home)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Good.

We have no hope of top 4 and aren't in a relegation battle (any more :Goober: ) so there's no need to rush him back.

Let him get back to full fitness. We will need him on our way to winning the Champions League.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

Good.

We have no hope of top 4 and aren't in a relegation battle (any more :Goober: ) so there's no need to rush him back.

Let him get back to full fitness. We will need him on our way to winning the Champions League.

Careful now. We wouldn't want people to roll the 'he has no balls' bandwagon again.....

9 minutes ago, Styles said:

Good.

do you really believe that? serious question because my sarcasm radar is forever broken

would love to see RLC start now, really deserves to start over Oscar or Ramires

Tibo

Azpi         JT            Zoum       Baba                   ofc we all know which fullbacks will play eventually but one can dream

Mikel/Matic                                with Mikel's recent resurgence and Matic's declien I am actually indifferent between the two of them

RLC                   Fabreagas                  RL Fucking C has to start after that performance no two minds about it

Willian                                        Kenedy            Kenedy spread more danger in his cameo than Pedro and Oscar did combined the rest of the game

Diego                                         goes without saying

should be a solid and at the same time creative enough lineup to take on almost any EPL side. 

18 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

would love to see RLC start now, really deserves to start over Oscar or Ramires

Tibo

Azpi         JT            Zoum       Baba                   ofc we all know which fullbacks will play eventually but one can dream

Mikel/Matic                                with Mikel's recent resurgence and Matic's declien I am actually indifferent between the two of them

RLC                   Fabreagas                  RL Fucking C has to start after that performance no two minds about it

Willian                                        Kenedy            Kenedy spread more danger in his cameo than Pedro and Oscar did combined the rest of the game

Diego                                         goes without saying

should be a solid and at the same time creative enough lineup to take on almost any EPL side. 

RLC was distinctly average and has not yet warranted a starting place.

Bar Hazard,and an injured Oscar,  I think we could see a similar line up to Palace match

1 hour ago, Rhino's Skin said:

RLC was distinctly average and has not yet warranted a starting place.

Bar Hazard,and an injured Oscar,  I think we could see a similar line up to Palace match

Indeed. Its imporant for him to play minutes and score goals, but in my books there is no reason to start him.