Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Match after match our defending is so poor. Pedro was absolutely shocking that half. As if he's forgotten how to play football.

What happened to the Barcelona player who had immaculate touch and technical ability? He fumbles the ball or gives it away almost every time he touches it!

There's no way that West Brom team should be able to compete with us but we make them look our equals. Painful to watch.

1 minute ago, chrismada9 said:

Are there any good streams around?? I completely missed the first half.. All I know, is that it's 1-1.. we've probably been playing shit and Azpi scored our goal!

http://firstrowau.eu/watch/401483/3/watch-chelsea-vs-west-bromwich-albion.html

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

You have your opinions about Matic (that you never miss an opportunity to express), I have mine.  Matic is one of the best players in his position in the world. Because I'm not in the mood for back and forth, I'll just leave it at that.

Then please stopping screaming with rage because your favorite player is sitting on the bench. Matic is shit this season and the only decent performance I saw from him was against United, but he managed to miss the opportunity to win the game, with a pathetic miss. Matic won't change the way this team is playing today.

Decent half....I guess....

The Good

Costa (active), Courtois (helpless on strike), Ivanovic (providing counter attack), Zouma (reliable), Terry (not his fault he's slowing), Azpi, Willian (creative), Fabregas (creative)

The Bad

Oscar (man up boy), Mikel (too many mistakes)

The Ugly

Pedro (ouch...)

Sub options:

Kenedy in for Pedro

Matic in for Mikel

RLC in for Oscar

1 shot on target for the 1st half and guess what? best player on the pitch is Darren Fletcher even though Diego is running his socks off. centre midfield is too weak. Pedro is an accessory to ineptitude from CM.

Hope you figure it out Guus, CFC.

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Then please stopping screaming with rage because your favorite player is sitting on the bench. Matic is shit this season and the only decent performance I saw from him was against United, but he managed to miss the opportunity to win the game, with a pathetic miss. Matic won't change the way this team is playing today.

Seriously. Seriously??? You have some issues, man.

Anyway, if Matic was available on the market tomorrow, the top clubs in Europe will be lining up for his signature. 

And don't bother responding to my post. I don't want to have the displeasure of reading your silly nonsense. If you can't converse like a normal human being, then don't even bother. 

Anyone in this forum who thinks Mikel is just having a bad day has either been in denial for a long time or doesn't understand/see something (again and again and again).

Mikel can't run a midfield.  Let's see if he gives one away in the 2nd half.