Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This lot think they have won the game before it kicks off, the attitude and body language is negative from KO in every game.

Our attitude needs to match the opponents before we think of getting ahead of ourselves.

It feels like you had the same attitude...

On 11. 1. 2016 at 10:37 AM, Special Juan said:

Don't think we will have a problem in this game, a very straight forward 2/3-0 win and on we march.

That dirty looking ratty cunt Yacob is nailed on to score the winner after getting away with a 100% certain second yellow card isn't he?

Every time I see WBA play he kicks players and plays like an asshole.

8 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Then please stopping screaming with rage because your favorite player is sitting on the bench. Matic is shit this season and the only decent performance I saw from him was against United, but he managed to miss the opportunity to win the game, with a pathetic miss. Matic won't change the way this team is playing today.

How about he stops when you stop screaming with rage about how much you dislike Matic?  A fair compromise. 

That half is proving my belief the squad needs a serious shakeup in summer if we're to be competitive next season. Too many donkeys, rotted has beens, fake magicians and failed wonderkids.

That half is proving my belief the squad needs a serious shakeup in summer if we're to be competitive next season. Too many donkeys, rotted has beens, fake magicians and failed wonderkids.

It's been like this for years, nothing new.

4 minutes ago, King Deschain said:

I think most would agree....but neither will dominate the midfield.

If Chelsea had another quality CM in their entire squad who starts regularly, Matic's supposed shortcomings would not be such an issue for some of you. How do you expect one player to cover the space for 2 slow defenders and a 2nd CM who isn't positioned correctly then have the stamina to contribute anything coherent otherwise?  He needs to practice binary fission, I guess.